Member Endorsements and Feedback - Post Buyer & Seller experiences Here - Page 4
Like Tree48Likes
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Endorsements and Feedback - Post Buyer & Seller experiences Here

Re: Member Endorsements and Feedback - Post Buyer & Seller experiences Here

Sold to Martens and CDDavis. Both were very timely in sending payment. They both get gold stars.
    Semper Fidelis

Bought from Cid1911 and the process was very smooth. Prompt communication and shipment. Parts were accurately described. Two thumbs up.

Purchased from Cid1911.....+1.....fast shipment, great communication.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

+1 for alexm
    Xcr 18.6" 223 arrived in as described condition with all accessoriesvand was shipped in a timely manner. Highly recommended. Rifle is great.

Born and raised in Texas. Currently in the Houston area

Quote from: aziator on May 20, 2010, 21:36:12
    I need to get rid of some stuff sitting around and this will be the first to go. I have a new/never used Otis CQB cleaning kit. Follow this link to see what it contains.

http://www.otisgun.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/product.html&setup=1&ida=321&idp=332&his=0|5|332

This should be all you need to clean a 5.56mm.
    Asking $110 $55 shipped. Let me know if you have questions.

Purchased the above kit from aziator, it was as described and as shown in the picture. I sent payment late on the 24th, he mailed on the 25th, arrived today May 27, 2010.

Great purchase - would recommend purchasing from him. :thanks:
    SUPPORT OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ CONCERNS OF POLICE SURVIVORS (C.O.P.S.) http://www.nationalcops.org/home.htm OFFICER DOWN > http://www.policeone.com/officer-down/

REMEMBER -- Non sibi se soli natum meminerit (homo), sed patriae, sed suis. (Aliis, non sibi.) Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

I'm a little slow to posting it here, and I don't know if he is a forum member, but Kermit Zahm is great to deal with. He's honest, fair, knowledgable, patient, prompt and communicates with you every step of the way (emailing when payment received and rifle shipped, including that all important tracking number because my FFL is a little slow about calling when things come in).

Great guy, great experience.
    Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

+1 positive feedback for Aziator. He's a great guy to deal with. I just bought an item from him and he was very prompt in shipping it out.
    Semper Fidelis

Not sure why previous rating did not show or my name not in the list of buyers but I have just bought a Vltor stock and tube from Don't Tread on Me and Matt shipped it as soon as humanly possable and it was better than advertised. Good, honest person to deal with. Enjoyed very much a telephone conversation with him during the sale process.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ~John Stuart Mill

Thanks,the same can be said for DeputyCWORet (Neal).Terra was supposed to let me know she had received it. : Payment was sent and received promptly,and I also enjoyed our conversation.
    On another note,I've purchased from Jon1371usmc on two separate occasions,and charliea once.All transaction noted have been excellent.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

I almost forgot, +1 for LurpyGeek.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsors