*TRADE PENDING* WTT Franchi SPAS 12,unfired,folder & hook,new buffers,8+1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *TRADE PENDING* WTT Franchi SPAS 12,unfired,folder & hook,new buffers,8+1

Re: WTT Franchi SPAS 12,unfired,folder & hook,new buffers,8+1,box etc for?? PICS

sent you a message yarb

Re: *TRADE PENDING* WTT Franchi SPAS 12,unfired,folder & hook,new buffers,8+1

Still looking for a trade? I have a POF 416 and a Steyr AUG 3 available. Let me know.

grg...if only you had gotten to me earlier....i made an excellent trade but i wouldve liked to consider your offer a lil more..sorry

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I always wondered, what is the big ass hook on the end supposed to be for anyway?

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

I wondered the same thing, but I wasn't brave enough to ask. :ninja:
    "Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

The hook works as an ugly carrying handle when the stock is folded up as in the picture AND it also swings out to the side to go under your arm if you want to shoot one-handed (hooks under your forearm to give you leverage to keep the barrel from nose-diving).

Yes, I'm serious.

It's pretty much useless on both counts.

I own a SPAS-12, as well. First gun I ever bought. Purchased through an FFL for around $300. ;D Must have been around 1984 or so.

yep, when folded, its a decent enough cary handle considering, but thats bout it...oh, did i mention it looks a lil more bad ass with the hook? :

I can see the one arm thing, although I'm surprised they would even do that.

I thought it might be for when you ran out of ammo you were supposed to deploy the hook to trip your opponent. ;D

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

The hook is for sheep hearding! ha ha ha. I just picked one up on KSL for 900 bucks. Its pretty neat. I like my Pro Forces better, but they are so different that comparing them is almost stupid. Its a bad motor flower though...
    Little boys do what they want. Real men do what they're supposed to...

Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    I always wondered, what is the big ass hook on the end supposed to be for anyway?
    I believe there's a scene in the first Terminator where the Guvonator is using it one handed utilizing the hook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors