Oh, Ms. Terra...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh, Ms. Terra...

Oh, Ms. Terra...

So it's been May now for a whole 15 hours and I still don't see any of the 3(!) Gunz of the Month you promised us...

They were my only motivation for regaining some semblance of consciousness and crawling out of bed at the crack of noon today.

Re: Oh, Ms. Terra...

I know, I can't stop checking in. But I'm hoping they're terrible (not likely) or way too good for me (safe bet) as I just ordered my XCR. I don't want to see anything that will make me wish I had waited!
    Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

IF you Guys haven't heard anything from Terra, you should PM or email her! Really you should email her [email protected] Terra is NOT supposed to answer questions or status reports on Our Forum. I KNOW that she has done so in the past, BUT, right now, Terra is just flat covered up with work. Terra or anyone else from Robinson Arms is responsible to reply on Our Forum. Our Forum has NOTHING OFFICIAL TO DO WITH RA. Our Forum is just that, Our Forum. In the past, when Terra has had the time, and that is her PERSONAL TIME!, she has tried to keep up with Our Forum and answer ALL of the statements and questions. These days, thanks to a large surge in RA's business, Terra has many XCR's to build and some to work on for one reason or another....I hope that you will understand this and cut Terra some slack.

Best regards and Welcome to Our Forum!

Sinker

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SINKER View Post
    IF you Guys haven't heard anything from Terra, you should PM or email her! Really you should email her [email protected] Terra is NOT supposed to answer questions or status reports on Our Forum. I KNOW that she has done so in the past, BUT, right now, Terra is just flat covered up with work. Terra or anyone else from Robinson Arms is responsible to reply on Our Forum. Our Forum has NOTHING OFFICIAL TO DO WITH RA. Our Forum is just that, Our Forum. In the past, when Terra has had the time, and that is her PERSONAL TIME!, she has tried to keep up with Our Forum and answer ALL of the statements and questions. These days, thanks to a large surge in RA's business, Terra has many XCR's to build and some to work on for one reason or another....I hope that you will understand this and cut Terra some slack.

Best regards and Welcome to Our Forum!

Sinker
    Well...last I checked Terra posts the GOTM on these forums. I figured my thread was just slightly ridiculous enough to convey how much I'm looking forward to seeing them and not as a serious jab about her slacking off...

I think the message here is Terra has done such a great job in the past that now people are going to have to get used to the fact that She
    no longer has the bandwidth to answer every question that someone posts in this Forum.

She no longer has sales responsibilities...In fact she never really did but she tried to help whenever she could. She now has been told to let Cate handle all sales related issues and Cate doesn't check this Forum at all....since the Forum is in no way affiliated with Robinson Armament.

I'm also interested in the GOTM but since that is a "SALES related issue I guess we should call Cate or send her an EMAIL.

Terra builds and repairs guns............don't put her in a position to answer sales questions including order status related questions. It stresses her out because she has zero control or say in what happens in that department.

Tzoid

Quote Originally Posted by tzoid View Post
    I think the message here is Terra has done such a great job in the past that now people are going to have to get used to the fact that She
    no longer has the bandwidth to answer every question that someone posts in this Forum.

She no longer has sales responsibilities...In fact she never really did but she tried to help whenever she could. She now has been told to let Cate handle all sales related issues and Cate doesn't check this Forum at all....since the Forum is in no way affiliated with Robinson Armament.

I'm also interested in the GOTM but since that is a "SALES related issue I guess we should call Cate or send her an EMAIL.

Terra builds and repairs guns............don't put her in a position to answer sales questions including order status related questions. It stresses her out because she has zero control or say in what happens in that department.

Ok, again...I'm aware of Terra's status on here and at RA. I have been since Day 1 reading these forums before I ever even registered. I've emailed back-and-forth with Terra and recently had an older rifle upgraded by her. She's a model employee, a friendly gal, and I think we should start a petition to send to Alex about getting her a hefty raise. Maybe several raises. And a company car. And a year's supply of ammo for her pink XCR.

I've also spoken to Cate on the phone about handling the billing for the parts used in Terra's upgrade of the aforementioned XCR.

I wasn't even expecting her to reply to this thread, hence the slightly child-like impatience I tried to project in a mildly amusing way in my original post.

This was in no way a sales question about the GOTM. I know where to direct those.

The only other person who seemed to actually get where I was coming from I was was BuddyChryst lol.

I'm just looking forward to her posting pics of not 1 but 3 awesome Guns of the Month, that's all. I'm excited to see the new lethal works of art she built for this month. I mean am I missing something here? Is it now Cate posting the GOTM on Terra's account?

I apologize since this thread seems to have been taken completely out of the contex and spirit in which it was meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip5896 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tzoid View Post

Ok, again...I'm aware of Terra's status on here and at RA. I have been since Day 1 reading these forums before I ever even registered. I've emailed back-and-forth with Terra and recently had an older rifle upgraded by her. She's a model employee, a friendly gal, and I think we should start a petition to send to Alex about getting her a hefty raise. Maybe several raises. And a company car. And a year's supply of ammo for her pink XCR.

I've also spoken to Cate on the phone about handling the billing for the parts used in Terra's upgrade of the aforementioned XCR.

I wasn't even expecting her to reply to this thread, hence the slightly child-like impatience I tried to project in a mildly amusing way in my original post.

This was in no way a sales question about the GOTM. I know where to direct those.

The only other person who seemed to actually get where I was coming from I was was BuddyChryst lol.

I'm just looking forward to her posting pics of not 1 but [b]3 awesome Guns of the Month, that's all. I'm excited to see the new lethal works of art she built for this month. I mean am I missing something here? Is it now Cate posting the GOTM on Terra's account?

I apologize since this thread seems to have been taken completely out of the contex and spirit in which it was meant.
    Trip, there is no apologies needed. People seem to be taking posts way out of context lately and taking things way to seriously. To many people trying to be moderators when they are only forum members like you and I. Im not singleling anyone out here particularly and not even this post. This is not the first time people have acted this way in a topic. Guys, just give it a rest. Lets have fun, and not try to chatise everyone who comes on here asking a question or posts a topic. Actually read the post and its implied meaning before you write a response.
    "When your life depends on it, you will not rise to the level of your expectations, but rather fall to the level of your training."

I'm not trying to be a moderator....hell that's a thankless job and the pay sucks..

I think Sinker lives near RA and seems to have the inside scoop on what goes on at RA and posts what he believes
    to be helpful instructions to navigate your way through sales and service situations.

if you take my comments as someone telling you what to do and I'm irritating you then use the ignore button
    Tzoid

OP, I found the thread quite entertaining.
    Resident Forum Slut

I don't know Terra from Adam (or Eve I suppose) but I have a distinct feeling she's getting a kick outta tempting us with the May GOTM. Not only did she tell us there are three (three! Can you believe it?!), but then makes us wait anxiously through the weekend. Then, on top of that there's something coming in a box that we're waiting for. In a BOX!!! Christmas presents come in boxes!! OMG I just wet myself a little. I'm a child, I know. My wife tells me so all the time.

Sure I'm curious about what the GOTM is, as I'm sure the OP is. Although the OP might actually by one of them, whereas I can't since I just bought mine. Good news is I got an email from Kermit today saying my XCR was in the mail!!! Woo-hoo!

Anyway, whether we buy one or not, we certainly weren't bitching. Just making it known that we like to see the special rifles that Terra puts together so lovingly. So lighten up and have fun; we are!
    Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors