WTS: Genuine HK 416 sights + Eotech 552 $625

Thread: WTS: Genuine HK 416 sights + Eotech 552 $625

WTS: Genuine HK 416 sights + Eotech 552 $625

So you have an XCR but your sights suck? Cant seem to get the XCR to fit your body, making you want to complain and sell it?

Well here is another great package tailor made for the XCR's rail height over bore, giving the tightest, most perfect cheek weld you will get.

You will get the following for your dollars:
    Eotech 552. This is NVG compatible model
    100% authentic, German made HK 416 Front sight
    100% Authentic German made HK 416 diopter rear sight

Together this package will give you lower 1/3 cowitness giving your Eotech window a nice open sight picture with little obscured, which is what happens with absolute co-witness

This package will cost you a paltry $625. Price it out. Shop around. It is impossible to get a deal this good anywhere. The Eotech 552 alone is $479 new, and HK sights, when you can get them, are over $300

These are the actual sights on my XCR

Lower 1/3 co-witness

If you can find a better deal on sights package catered to the XCR, jump on it! Move fast. My last XCR optics package sold in a heartbeat.

USPS Money Order only please.

Thanks
    "Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics." - Gen. Robert Barrow, USMC (1980)
    www.acrforum.com

Jack A Sol

Re: WTS: Genuine HK 416 sights + Eotech 552 $625

thats the A65 reticle that uses the AA batteries right?

How long has the battery life been in your experience?

Have you tested teh come ups on those sights with the XCR? are they "on" or a bit off? what bullets worked the best?

Everyone keeps talking about "battery life" on the EOTech's as though it is some sort of a "pariah"! I have, what I believe it the same EOTech 552.A65, and I have NEVER yet had to replace the batteries. I can't tell you exactly how long the things last in this unit, BUT it is a PLENTY! These units also have an auto cutoff that keeps the units from going into eternity and killing the batteries! I don't know how long you intend to keep it hot and active, but I am here to tell you that you can run the EOTech's, with a good set of batteries, entirely thru weekend competitions and NEVER WORRY about it's performance! Besides, the batteries are small and MANY stocks, etc. have storage available. I don't know where all of this BUNK about EOTech's battery life got started but in my opinion, IT IS TOTALLY BOGUS! PERIOD!

I am NOT the least bit afraid to pin my very life upon this wonderful piece of technology! And I GUARANTEE YOU, I WOULD NOT TOUT IT TO MY FORUM BROTHERS IF I DIDN'T HAVE CONFIDENCE WE COULD USE IT SAFELY! I WANT YOU TO COME HOME!

Any Questions, let me hear them!

SINKER

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SINKER View Post
    Everyone keeps talking about "battery life" on the EOTech's as though it is some sort of a "pariah"! I have, what I believe it the same EOTech 552.A65, and I have NEVER yet had to replace the batteries. I can't tell you exactly how long the things last in this unit, BUT it is a PLENTY! These units also have an auto cutoff that keeps the units from going into eternity and killing the batteries! I don't know how long you intend to keep it hot and active, but I am here to tell you that you can run the EOTech's, with a good set of batteries, entirely thru weekend competitions and NEVER WORRY about it's performance! Besides, the batteries are small and MANY stocks, etc. have storage available. I don't know where all of this BUNK about EOTech's battery life got started but in my opinion, IT IS TOTALLY BOGUS! PERIOD!

I am NOT the least bit afraid to pin my very life upon this wonderful piece of technology! And I GUARANTEE YOU, I WOULD NOT TOUT IT TO MY FORUM BROTHERS IF I DIDN'T HAVE CONFIDENCE WE COULD USE IT SAFELY! I WANT YOU TO COME HOME!

Any Questions, let me hear them!

SINKER
    Here's the thing Chris, EOTechs are awesome....I think their reticule is better than Aimpoint's dot personally.....but I've had my Aimpoint Comp ML3 on for almost 5 years constantly now. It should be coming close to the end of it's life....but 5 years of CONSTANT on is why battery life is an issue when comparing the two. The newest Aimpoint Comp M4s use standard AA batteries and have a battery life of 7-8 YEARS of constant on.

Hard to beat that. But yes, there's nothing wrong with EOTech or their battery life. It's just not as good in terms of battery life as Aimpoint.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Bump.
    "Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics." - Gen. Robert Barrow, USMC (1980)
    www.acrforum.com

Sponsors