Buy more... you must buy more... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy more... you must buy more...

Re: Buy more... you must buy more...

Quote Originally Posted by TerraShrewsbury View Post
    We're really wanting to get sales going. Lately it's been a bit slow, and we're hoping to step up production. So, if you guys know anybody that wants an XCR, spread the good cheer. We can take whatever you dish out.
    And did I mention... the 6.8s are only a few weeks away? We've been taking orders for them...
    Start selling factory 7.62x39 SBR XCR's and post lots of pics with every toy in the world strapped to it. The faster you're able to differentiate the XCR from garbage like the SIG 556 the better off you will be. A carbine length 5.56 XCR has to share the playing field with the horrid SIG 556, and every off the rack AR15, but none of those guns can turn into a CQB SBR in 7.62x39 in 2 minutes. You have these features, so show em off more.
    "Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics." - Gen. Robert Barrow, USMC (1980)
    www.acrforum.com

I hope Alex will see this thread, a lot of really good ideas in my opinion.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave." -- John Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraShrewsbury View Post
    We're really wanting to get sales going. Lately it's been a bit slow, and we're hoping to step up production. So, if you guys know anybody that wants an XCR, spread the good cheer. We can take whatever you dish out.
    And did I mention... the 6.8s are only a few weeks away? We've been taking orders for them...
    Start selling factory 7.62x39 SBR XCR's and post lots of pics with every toy in the world strapped to it. The faster you're able to differentiate the XCR from garbage like the SIG 556 the better off you will be. A carbine length 5.56 XCR has to share the playing field with the horrid SIG 556, and every off the rack AR15, but none of those guns can turn into a CQB SBR in 7.62x39 in 2 minutes. You have these features, so show em off more.
    preach it brother! ;D

I want the 7.62x39 conversion so bad I can taste it... 5.45x39 would be sweet too...

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Hey, to get sales up a couple of things could make me jump right now and buy:

1.) Give me a 7.62x39 conversion or complete 7.62x39 upper kit to buy and I'll jump now.
    2.) Give me a 1:7 or 1:8 or even 1:9 20" to 24" stainless bull barrel 5.56x45 and I'd be on that right now too.
    3.) Give me a .22 conversion, I'd be on that like flies on well you know.
    4.) Give me a 9mm conversion and I'd hit it immediately.

Any, or all of these would illicit immediate sales from my end.

OH ... AND

an XCR-Medium in .308, oh yeah, I'd be on that like Speed Racer.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicespeare1 View Post
    Hey, to get sales up a couple of things could make me jump right now and buy:

1.) Give me a 7.62x39 conversion or complete 7.62x39 upper kit to buy and I'll jump now.
    2.) Give me a 1:7 or 1:8 or even 1:9 20" to 24" stainless bull barrel 5.56x45 and I'd be on that right now too.
    3.) Give me a .22 conversion, I'd be on that like flies on well you know.
    4.) Give me a 9mm conversion and I'd hit it immediately.

Any, or all of these would illicit immediate sales from my end.

OH ... AND

an XCR-Medium in .308, oh yeah, I'd be on that like Speed Racer.
    And XCR-H in .308 is pretty much a must once SCAR hits town. Hopefully Robinson will build it around a DPMS magazine, because they are cheap and awesome
    "Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics." - Gen. Robert Barrow, USMC (1980)
    www.acrforum.com

Well, you're gonna absolutely love this.

Go see my reply in the XCR-M section below.

Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    And XCR-H in .308 is pretty much a must once SCAR hits town. Hopefully Robinson will build it around a DPMS magazine, because they are cheap and awesome

I have tryed to get people interested ,and they like the gun .But i have heard comments of wondering if a small company will be around ,parts ,field upgrades . Some who have bought the FNH 2000 ,are wondering if FN is going to do the same thing .Not that FN is going out ,but they may discontinue the rifle because of poor sales.
    Time was i rode with my Friends ,but no one is ever your Friend.
    When any man ever comes up to you and tells you to give him your gun.
    Dont talk to him ,Kill him ,if you talk, it only gives him the time to figure out how he is going to kill you.
    William Bonny

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    I have tryed to get people interested ,and they like the gun .But i have heard comments of wondering if a small company will be around ,parts ,field upgrades . Some who have bought the FNH 2000 ,are wondering if FN is going to do the same thing .Not that FN is going out ,but they may discontinue the rifle because of poor sales.
    If the Fs2000 gets pulled it is because FN thought it was smart to ass rape their potential customers on price. Anyone with a brain knows the FS2000 doesnt cost what FN expects to be paid, they are just using civilians to recoup the R&D cost associated with the OICW failure. The FS2000 is a $1700 weapon tops in my eyes, and the sudden dramatic price drop at some dealers proves this.
    www.acrforum.com

I bought two!

I reload so a 6.8 SPC is what I wanr now.
    A .22 would be great.....
    A 6.5 Robinson Wharever would be on my list...
    In a .308 I hope they choose FAL magazines, they work great and are cheap. I own 2 FAL's and have over 20 mags laying around.
    I have two cases of 7.62x39 and two cases of 5.45x39, plus probable 4,000 once fired 5.56x45 (.223). I mostly use the 5.56 brass to convert them to 6mmx45 (6mm/.223). If you don't reload yet, you should try it. You CAN duplicate factory ammo, and at times beat it. Saves a heck of a lot of money too.

Remember folks....Alex is like the bandmaster, if one subcontractor screws up he gets the blame. I have several friends who would buy, but NOT in 5.56. We, the ex-military, have a distinct dislike for this rabbit round. Multiple hits are great, but they should not be required. Multiple hits on a deer are pretty much impossible so my XCR stays in the safe until it shoots ammo that is up to the task.
    Fio para bellator - be the Prepared Warrior

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors