WTT: Eagle Discreet Carry Case for Tactical Tailor 32" Covert Carry Case

Thread: WTT: Eagle Discreet Carry Case for Tactical Tailor 32" Covert Carry Case

WTT: Eagle Discreet Carry Case for Tactical Tailor 32" Covert Carry Case

I have a new black Eagle Discreet Carry Case (CAR-15) LE which I would like to trade for a Tactical Tailor 32" Covert Carry Case in black or OD green.

I purchased my Eagle soft case from Eagle directly, but realized it was too short after I received it. I did not have my folding stock at the time and got lost in all the back & forth measurements

This is a very good trade given that my Eagle case costs significantly more than the Tactical Tailor case. You would be a fool not to trade

This pic is of my XCR with ELCAN SpecterDR, SureFire M600C Scout Light, LaRue FUG and 30 round PMag.

Here is a shot of the front pouch, with 4 x 30 round mag pouches (which accommodate ALL 30 round 5.56 mags).

Frontal shot

And here is a pic of the case I want:

Re: WTT: Eagle Discreet Carry Case for Tactical Tailor 32" Covert Carry Case

Tactical Tailor makes good stuff, I think they both still scream gun case though.

You should have something brightly colored, and non-rectangular with a sports logo on the side if you really want to be discreet.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Re: WTT: Eagle Discreet Carry Case for Tactical Tailor 32" Covert Carry Case

Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    Tactical Tailor makes good stuff, I think they both still scream gun case though.

You should have something brightly colored, and non-rectangular with a sports logo on the side if you really want to be discreet.
    It's called the "Discreet Carry Case" and I don't really want to be discreet. I live in Canada

Sponsors