WTS Smith & Wesson M&P 40 with Ameriglo night sights, 3) 15 rnd mags- LNIB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS Smith & Wesson M&P 40 with Ameriglo night sights, 3) 15 rnd mags- LNIB

WTS Smith & Wesson M&P 40 with Ameriglo night sights, 3) 15 rnd mags- LNIB

Hey all, I have a day old M&P 40 full-size for sell. It has Ameriglo three-dot Grn/Grn night sights and comes with 3 mags, box, manual, all three backstraps. I literally picked the gun up yesterday, took the gun to the range yesterday and fired 120 rnds exactly through it with no malfunctions whatsoever. I also took my newly purchased m&p 45c. Long story short, I like shooting the 45 more than the 40, so I am trying to sell this to buy a full-size 45. So if your interested, it will be $450 plus shipping to your FFL dealer. I will get pics later today or tomorrow. I have an A+ rating on gunbroker under same screen name. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=183106805
    "When your life depends on it, you will not rise to the level of your expectations, but rather fall to the level of your training."

Re: WTS Smith & Wesson M&P 40 with Ameriglo night sights, 3) 15 rnd mags- LNIB

"When your life depends on it, you will not rise to the level of your expectations, but rather fall to the level of your training."

Old link. New link is in the original post.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Sorry Guys/Gals,

I am not taking any trades.

Bump for reduced price. $450 plus shipping for forum members.

Wow small world Jon! I didnt know you were an XCR guy....(biggly from gunbroker)
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Well, kinda. I had to sell my XCR recently due to some family issues. Hope to pick up another not too long from now.

are you anywhere near UT? I would be interested in a FTF.

Edit

Nevermind just saw you are in TN ;-( Looking for something that doesn't require a transfer.
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Hey all, pistol sold to jbiggs556 on gunbroker.

Yea I understand that I had to sell 16 guns in 09 and the first part of this year just now starting to rebuild the collection.
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors