WTS NIB Robinson arms XCR-L
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTS NIB Robinson arms XCR-L

WTS NIB Robinson arms XCR-L

Click the link below for pictures and details.

http://www.rwsnydergunsmithing.com/s...p?idproduct=88

Jack A Sol

Re: WTS NIB Robinson arms XCR-L

Bad form bro. >

first post is in sales forum? would be nice if you took some time to contribute to the forum before trying to pawn your wares on us.

just sayin.

DSM

The forum has a moderator

Jack, typically I just ignore your posts bud. I deal with passive aggressive people with a superiority (read: inferiority) complex all day so reading it through a forum too is pretty ridiculous. I don't know who you're trying to impress and really don't care. Maybe he doesn't have much contribute because he's just a business doing what businesses do? If he can get rifles and have them in-stock maybe that's a good thing. Kermit doesn't have to do everything and competition is what it's about.
    When have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

And if the price is 1460.00 shipped that's pretty darn decent, why shouldn't he sell here? There are certainly people who look here because this forum has a history of pointing out good buys in the shooting community.
    The Rules:
    1. Bring a gun, Preferably bring two guns. Bring all your friends who have guns.
    2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice, AKA Double Tap
    3. Only hits count, the only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss
    4. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly
    If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun
    Rule of Unarmed Combat: Never be unarmed

Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Sol View Post
    Bad form bro. >

first post is in sales forum? would be nice if you took some time to contribute to the forum before trying to pawn your wares on us.

just sayin.
    Trolling, whether 1st post or 1 millionth, isn't welcome here either.

Just sayin'

I have done business with RWS Gunsmithing and Robert is a fine gentleman to do
    business with. He posts regularly over at "Snipers Hide". His work is top quality.
    I would do business with him any time.
    Jack-O if you do not know someone or their business that in no reason to
    dump on their post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Sol View Post
    Bad form bro. >

just sayin.

Jack A Sol

Let me ask you guys, How many times do you go up to a person without introducing yourself and ask them for something?

If someone did that to you would you consider it rude?

I certainly do.

It's long established that posters who come here selling wares without contributing to the forum or offering an introduction are kicked off the forums without delay. we call them spammers. usually they are selling erectile dysfunction products, but it does not make one any less of a spammer by ignoring common courtesy and introducing yourself.

If you dont have the time or sense of common decency and understanding of basic human interactions to introduce yourself BEFORE you try to sell something or ask me for something, then why would I believe your business ethics are any better than your sense of courtesy?

All I'm saying is that if you want to profit from the membership then you should do us a favor and take the time to tell us about you and your business!! Almost everyone is welcome to hawk their wares, but I'd like to know more about you and maybe some of your buds and former customers could take the opportunity to chime in about you.

as far as I'm concerned its a lost opportunity to promote yourself and your business. Why waste it?

If you are too busy to introduce yourself and explain who and where you are then why should I trust you with $1460 of my money?

Although I can appreciate the concept of manners, which is at the heart of Jack's post, this is a thread in the trading post forum, where I click if I'm interested in doing business.

Also, it is bad manners to point out that someone else has bad manners.

Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Well if you don't like his particular business practices, don't buy from him. Simple as that. No need to trash his post just because you don't agree. I don't see a problem with his ad or that it is his first post. I'm glad he's at least posting xcr related gear at a good price.
    "When your life depends on it, you will not rise to the level of your expectations, but rather fall to the level of your training."

Well my apologizes for being a "Troll" I've been watching the forums here for sometime looking at new items and ideas and waiting ever so patiently for the new 308 version.

I owned a XCR awhile ago but had to sell to buy some new tools for the business, so I ordered this guy back in march thinking I would use the hell out of it but all it's done is sit in the safe since I received it it in may.

I would like to contribute but I have no time to, Heck I barely have time to post over on another website that I'm a sponsor on.

Hey if you don't like a screaming hot deal at almost dealer pricing then don't buy it and if you don't like me for posting it then hit the ignore button that's why it's there.

Thank you to DSM, marinewmu911, babue and jon1371usmc for the positive words.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors