WTS: S&W M&P Stippled Backstraps - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTS: S&W M&P Stippled Backstraps

Re: S&W M&P Back strap Stippling

You are the man AZ!
    hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and make hay while the sun shines!

I'll take a Large grip for a full-size gun, PM me your Paypal. Interested in either horizontal or vertical, what do you prefer?

I've seen a few guns that have very small stippling holes so that it almost looks like grip tape, have you seen this method? That would be my first choice if it could be done.

Also, have you stippled a crimson trace laser grip for an M&P? My carry gun needs some more grip but I use the CTC laser. Thanks, what a deal for the XCR forum.
    Action Target Portable Steel Targets: http://actiontarget.com/spt_cat_portable_targets.html

Boresight Solutions is the big place that does the little dots. He does a great job and my buddy has it done on a Glock. I haven't tried that yet but I can give it a shot.

As for horizontal or vertical, they honestly feel the same and it comes down to looks ( I think vertical looks better between the 2 butit depends on the gun). You would think horizontal would give better grip in the recoil sequence but I really couldn't tell a difference.

My paypal is the same email in my profile. Just let me know which one you want.
    Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the deal, you've got money.
    Action Target Portable Steel Targets: http://actiontarget.com/spt_cat_portable_targets.html

Nice work Chris...... :2cents:
    Fio para bellator - be the Prepared Warrior

Both backstraps sent out today.

I got the backstrap the other day. Ok, I like it. ;D

It feels really good in the hand, definitely like it's "locked" in place well. I was worried about it chafing when I carried it though since that part is against my skin. I walked home a little over 4 miles after dropping my car off at the shop this morning and it didn't bother me at all. I've only done some dry fire practice with that so far but it feels good.

I think I may try doing the front also myself at some point after practicing on a couple of back straps.

The real test will be in the middle of summer when everything is sweaty and slick.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Hi all first post so I might not have much clout....

After doing a google search for pre stipple M&P 40 backstraps I ran into this thread.

I emailed Aziator this tuesday and got my backstraps today. Communication was outstanding, production and shipping were very fast, and I am very impressed by the stippling. I got two medium back straps both starburst pattern, one in black one in tan, it's comfortable, bites well, and there is no deformation of the backstrap preventing a proper fit. There is a slight, I mean very slight, blemish on one I had him do in tan, and he has offered to replace it should I be dissatisfied, but there is absolutely no need as it's barely noticeable.

Very happy with the pattern, even my wife who refuses to acknowledge the existence of my firearms commented on how good it looked. Thanks again Aziator, I have some friends I may swing your way.

If you were closer to me I'd have you do my whole lower in a matching pattern.....

Quote Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
    Hi all first post so I might not have much clout....

After doing a google search for pre stipple M&P 40 backstraps I ran into this thread.

I emailed Aziator this tuesday and got my backstraps today. Communication was outstanding, production and shipping were very fast, and I am very impressed by the stippling. I got two medium back straps both starburst pattern, one in black one in tan, it's comfortable, bites well, and there is no deformation of the backstrap preventing a proper fit. There is a slight, I mean very slight, blemish on one I had him do in tan, and he has offered to replace it should I be dissatisfied, but there is absolutely no need as it's barely noticeable.

Very happy with the pattern, even my wife who refuses to acknowledge the existence of my firearms commented on how good it looked. Thanks again Aziator, I have some friends I may swing your way.

If you were closer to me I'd have you do my whole lower in a matching pattern.....

Nice! Google did you a favor! Welcome to the forum!

Why am I yelling at you?! ;D

Thanks for the kind words, Glad you like them and more importantly, stumbled on our little forum.

I am thinking about offering other colors but I am not sure what I should use to do the painting after I stipple. I am pretty sure that krylon fusion would hold up well and it is less hassle than Duracoat. I will do one and post up some pics.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsors