Limited time only - VEPRS! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Limited time only - VEPRS!

Re: Limited time only - VEPRS!

You have a Dremel right? >

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Didn't know that's all it takes!!! ;D ;D

Well, maybe a pair of vise grips too. ;D

Actually I have no idea. I'm sure it can be done, but I don't know if it's just going from a single to a double stack size mag opening.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Well I finally got a tracking number!! It only took a month for them to pack it up and ship it :duh:

Quote Originally Posted by RWSgunsmithing View Post
    Called again today and was informed that they are waiting for fedex to pick my gun up.
    Quote Originally Posted by RWSgunsmithing View Post
    Well I finally got a tracking number!! It only took a month for them to pack it up and ship it :duh:

Wow, Fedex took eight days to make it to RA for a pickup. Yeah right, I believe that... :

WTF RA, do you really think people are that stupid?

Only one problem, you wont get Robinson to send it to you after you pay for it, it's the most bizarre business transaction I've ever had with anybody ever.

I bought one, or at least I paid for one 4 weeks ago. After waiting patiently for about a week and not receiving any email conformation as promised of shipment I started calling and sending emails to inquire about the status. I sent numerous emails and phone calls to find out status and the response I got was two phone connects over 3 weeks with numerous no answers and no reply, not to even one email.

The 2 phone call replies where I did actually talk to somebody were the same: "Were in the middle of moving to a new building, I'll call over to the other building and have them send it". The crazy thing is they answered the phone on the first call when I ordered it, then went silent after I paid for it.

I emailed every email address I could find at Robinson with not one reply. I am beginning to think they may be going out of business, or are out of business.

They did happen to have time to deposit the check the same day I faxed it and it cleared the bank the same day, no problem there, that end of the business is working smoothly.

Oh and by the way, this is the harshest thing I've said. I read Alex's "put you on the back burner if you call and are rude" comment in his post, but it appears they have adopted that as a standard for all customers regardless of what you buy, or else they are out of business.

4-2-2011

:duh: Does not bode well for me then and a new mil-Spec Railed Upper Receiver I am trying to get ordered

I noticed some people on this thread mention that it seems strange Robinson found this stash of VEPRs and didn't know they had them, seems to be a little fishy is the contention...

Well it appears Robinson Armament has lost the VEPRs again, or at least the shipping dept has been unable to find them, based on the fact it's been 4 weeks since I paid for one and other buyers on this thread are experiencing the same post sale disappearing phenomena.

The VEPRs apparently go into hiding as soon as your check clears the bank. One by one they all disappear. My guess is they come out of hiding all at once after all the buyers who paid for one and thought they would actually have it delivered give up and go away, usually that takes a couple years, then they reappear, on the website for sale anyway.

So how did it work out for those of you ordering the Veprs? I see there are a few left on thier site and was thinking about ordering one but reading the comments here about the rifles not getting sent out has me a little concerned but this was a year ago so maybe the issues have been straightened out.

Also, how does the pricing look to you? Doesn't look like a killer deal but does not look to be out of line from what I have seen for Veprs but I have just started looking.

Thanks

Atlantic Firearms has VEPR's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors