Diamondhead ISS are kickass...

Thread: Diamondhead ISS are kickass...

Diamondhead ISS are kickass...

Hey dudes - I broke in my new enhanced trigger, FAST stock, and diamondheads this weekend. The new trigger is absurdly great, but I'm also really happy with the diamondheads, which I got new on ebay for $170. Someone on this forum recommended them to me and I can't remember who or I'd thank them for it. I shot this group with a bi-pod at 25m (for a 25/300 zero) right out of the box -- not zero'd yet. Once adjusted I proceeded to eat the center out of the target. For me, they're an excellent BUIS for the XCR -- only bummed that they aren't spring assisted but no biggie.

Diamondhead ISS are kickass...-photo-1.jpgDiamondhead ISS are kickass...-photo-2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fivesidedpolygon View Post
    Hey dudes - I broke in my new enhanced trigger, FAST stock, and diamondheads this weekend. The new trigger is absurdly great, but I'm also really happy with the diamondheads, which I got new on ebay for $170. Someone on this forum recommended them to me and I can't remember who or I'd thank them for it. I shot this group with a bi-pod at 25m (for a 25/300 zero) right out of the box -- not zero'd yet. Once adjusted I proceeded to eat the center out of the target. For me, they're an excellent BUIS for the XCR -- only bummed that they aren't spring assisted but no biggie.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	602.8 KB 
ID:	7291Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	928.2 KB 
ID:	7292
    Have a set of diamonds myself. I'm guessing SeanK was the one who recommended them.

I love the diamonds for CQB target acquisition. My only complaints are the lack of elevation control on the rear sight, and the windage adjustment requires a tool. For BUIS in the $200 range (what I paid), they should be feature rich. Keeping $370 out of Troy Industries hands...priceless.
    "Don't Tread On Me!"
    -- (reiterated without permission) Rich Hornay

Hey, as long as your money didn't go to Troy....that's all that matters.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Hey, as long as your money didn't go to Troy....that's all that matters.
    What is everybody's beef with Troy? Just wondering.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Troy is a bargain.
    With 10 sets of BUIS bought, you can get a "high risk warrant service" raid on your home!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Sponsors