XS-XTI 45o/s sights? - Page 2
Like Tree5Likes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XS-XTI 45o/s sights?

And Sean, I made a specific task of comparing the Troy against the Diamondhead (both in micro height), and came to the conclusion that the Diamondhead is a better product anyways - and the cost was just a leeeetle bit less for the Diamondhead as well.

Higher quality, better price - what's not to like? Not supporting people that like to hire anti-gun thugs? Priceless!
    Merlin and Sean K. like this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

I bought an XCR.
    It came with Troy sights.
    I'm trading them for shorter Troy sights that suit my needs better.
    I really don't GAF who works for Troy,nor what he may or may not have allegedly been ordered to do by Big Brother in his former career.
    Last edited by Crusader; 04-03-2015 at 09:43 AM.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Crusader, I'm not saying anything against you.
    If you want to swap regular height sights for the same thing in micro, then I wish you the best of luck with the whole thing.
    Seriously.
    If a screaming deal came my way on some second-hand sights, I might go for them too (because they're second hand, the deal wouldn't profit TROY). It sounds like you got what you needed, and the price was right. Can't blame you in the least, sounds good to me.

But if I were to go out and purchase new micro sights, the Diamondhead would be my preference for several reasons, one of which being 'badguys' (not allegedly, it's proven) working for TROY. That's all I was saying, and if anything I said came across to you as a personal insult or slam, it certainly wasn't my intention to do so.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Crusader, I'm not saying anything against you.
    If you want to swap regular height sights for the same thing in micro, then I wish you the best of luck with the whole thing.
    Seriously.
    If a screaming deal came my way on some second-hand sights, I might go for them too (because they're second hand, the deal wouldn't profit TROY). It sounds like you got what you needed, and the price was right. Can't blame you in the least, sounds good to me.

But if I were to go out and purchase new micro sights, the Diamondhead would be my preference for several reasons, one of which being 'badguys' (not allegedly, it's proven) working for TROY. That's all I was saying, and if anything I said came across to you as a personal insult or slam, it certainly wasn't my intention to do so.
    Same here. Thought my original post with the edit made that clear.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Sorry guys,when I posted last night....errrr...early this morn I guess,it was late,I was cranky,and pissed at the world.
    I'm not really up to speed on what took place at Ruby Ridge,therefore I apologize if I've offended anybody,and commend your resolve to boycott a company that you feel does not represent your values nor stand united with gun owners in defence of the 2A.
    As a CDN,I'm actually quite envious and can only wish and dream that I had a 2A to defend against jack booted thugs and gun grabbing Libtard politicos in Canuckistan....sigggghhhhh
    Bravo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors