• 3 Post By Bravo
  • 3 Post By fmunk
  • 2 Post By Benjamin Kurata

Thread: Leupold Carbine Optic (LCO)

Leupold Carbine Optic (LCO)

Anyone seeing or used one of these?

https://www.leupold.com/hunting-shoo...ontent=300x250

Leupold Carbine Optic (LCO)-lco.png
    The Leupold Carbine Optic (LCO) is a dream come true for carbine operators. The compact 1x red dot sight gives you natural, rapid target acquisition. The LCO’s 1-MOA Dot reticle has 16 brightness settings to let you find the exact intensity you need in any conditions. At its highest setting, the dot will shine bright in the middle of the day, and it is night vision compatible on lower settings. The manual push-button on/off switch with integrated brightness control puts all the power at your fingertips. Using a common CR123A 3v Lithium battery, the LCO has a battery life of up to 5 years. The machined aluminum body provides the utmost in durability and the ½ MOA adjustments make sighting in fast and easy. The LCO is built for a lifetime of punishment and is backed by the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee.
    Dual Use

Outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity. All Leupold® optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments. Leupold Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are excellent choices for both long-range hunting and varminting. Likewise long-range competitive shooters and members of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association – men and women who shoot competitively at ranges of 600 yards or more – rely on the accuracy and durability of these scopes. See overview of each product for more detailed information on hunting, shooting, and competition applications.

1/2 MOA Field Click
    Windage and elevation dials in ½-MOA field-click adjustments. (slotted for adjustment with a coin or screwdriver)
    Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process

6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum

100% Waterproof and Fog Proof

Lightweight aluminum housing

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Ouch!! $850-$1,000 FRNs.Name:  cry.gif
Views: 177
Size:  291 Bytes

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"

Yup! Played with one when they debuted it at SHOT.
    IMHO, no need for one - I can get an Aimpoint that does enough for me, at a third the price.
    Mechanic, Merlin and Sean K. like this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I guess I am sticking to the Shield or the Aimpoint Pro. Now if mjorin would get off his butt, get one (the Shield) and give us a review it would be nice.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"

You got that one right!
    If there's something that'll tempt me away from Aimpoint, I'm betting it'd be that SHIELD.
    Nothing else I've seen is even in the same ballpark.

Now get on it Mjorin!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

There's a reason I call them Loopy. The products are nice enough, but the pricing tends to be a bit snobby.
    Sean K., Merlin and mjorin like this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

HUGE field of view. But yah, there's Leupold Mk. 6 1-6 on my rifle and an Aimpoint PRO in my rifle case.....
    Merlin and Bravo like this.

Sponsors