XCR-L Changes / Variations / Options - Page 2
Like Tree25Likes
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: XCR-L Changes / Variations / Options

They dropped it for a while and the rumor was so engraving for NFA rules would be easier. I personally doubt that theory....probably a screw up from the vendor doing the machining, IMO.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Ya makes sense, not sure yet if I like this one without markings or the last with the markings.

Actually, the ones without the markings were defective.
    I hate to see you bang your head on a defective rifle...... If you want to send it to me, I can part it out for you.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Sig
    XCR-L Changes / Variations / Options-cash.png

Unlike some shysters on this forum who will promise to "part out your rifle" for you, I will give you cold hard cash for your defective rifle. $200 and I'll even pick up the shipping.
    Last edited by Sig; 02-28-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    Bravo likes this.
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cash.png 
Views:	260 
Size:	277.4 KB 
ID:	8385

Unlike some shysters on this forum who will promise to "part out your rifle" for you, I will give you cold hard cash for your defective rifle. $200 and I'll even pick up the shipping.
    You're a peach, Sig.

Pearce, I'll give you $201. LOL.....sorry, I'm poor and can't bid up beyond $1 increments.
    Bravo likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I'd recommend sending it to someone to have it looked at.

I guess I could do it... for a small fee of course.
    Bravo likes this.

There's a reason I like hanging out with you guys!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Sorry boys, she's a Canadian rifle. Don't want your pee pee slapped by customs. But by the way our dollar is falling the $201 US might actually come close to what I paid Canadian!!
    Sean K. likes this.

I'm near Tarrana at the moment, I'll take it, and will give you the option of the two currencies, we have you surrounded...lol

Thanks for all the info, I am working on upgrading my XCR-L(its approx a 2009). When I bought it, it already had the newer gas system (looks like a gen 2). After reading the posts here it says it may cause an over gassed gun. When I adjust the gas setting the brass ejects the same distance, about 10-12 ft, on all settings but S. Is this a symptom of an over gassed gun.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors