A different kind of post XCR-L related

Thread: A different kind of post XCR-L related

A different kind of post XCR-L related

After reading another post from a member reading about all the problems thread's I decided to post something about not having problems. With today being my last day off I decided to finally take the M-96 out and give it a little warm up. I had the gas setting on full vent and in 270 rds experienced NO malfunctions what so ever ;D. (thanks again Terra) I then proceeded to get the XCR-L out and again on gas setting 2 ran 8 mags, 240 rds without a single issue. I also put some rds through my BM M-4gery and SIG 556 just to compare all 4.* BM is still a BM and it hasn't changed any . SIG is still really smooth and after I took off the M-4 style stock and put an A-2 on it its pretty sweet to shoulder and cheekweld. Although the trigger could be a little better.
    The XCR-L is awesome as always with me hitting a 5 gal can size rock @ approx 300 yds with ease. Now the M-96 was unbelievable I had forgotten how different they feel compared to the other 3. I had sold my original 96 several years ago and never really shot it back then . Having all 4 systems side by side and being able to compare them that way was a really good experience. I also put some rds through the SA squad scout M-1A and I have finally got the other Saiga 12 running with the drums now. It took alot more polishing on the bolt and carrier and rails to get it to work right.
    * All in all it was what I would consider a perfect day shooting. Nothing jammed or otherwise malfunctioned and other than my shoulder being a little sore from the Saiga no one was injured ;D*
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

Re: A different kind of post XCR-L related

Pictures or it didn't happen!
    A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. - Proverbs 18:2

Sorry. I didn't have a camera with me but can I offer the after pics . Time for cleaning ;D click on slide show linky @ bottom

http://img18.imageshack.us/slideshow...hooting006.jpg
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Nice!
    A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. - Proverbs 18:2

I love me a good gun orgy. ;D
    Resident Forum Slut

Show off. :
    The above text may or may not represent the views of the XCR Forum, LurpyGeek, or various personalities contained therein. May not be reproduced without the express written consent of Major League Baseball. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a doctor before reading. May cause drowsiness, itching, apathy and vomiting. Do not resume sexual activity while operating heavy machinery. Thank you and good day.

I've never seen a sig with an A2 stock before. Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchoutforStobor View Post
    I've never seen a sig with an A2 stock before. Looks good!
    A closer look.

Sponsors