First ever XCR Shoot + BBQ! March 5th PICTURES and VID NOW UP PAGE 1!!!! - Page 3
Like Tree1Likes
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First ever XCR Shoot + BBQ! March 5th PICTURES and VID NOW UP PAGE 1!!!!

Re: First ever XCR Shoot + BBQ! March 5th

Looks like you all had fun...

Shooting with friends is always very good but I didn't see a pink XCR-L...

;D

I did some investigation and figured out why the beltfed was having some issues . Its a link issue. Most of that ammo I linked up 8 years ago when I bought 5,000 links from Old Sarge's Drop Zone. The links take some prep work before use that I wasn't aware of 8 years ago. I had a friend show me that you need to tumble them in corncob media to smooth some of the park finish down and then give them a coating of aerosol lube like Hornady Oneshot . He now has 100% function following that procedure. Some of you who left early missed out on the local leo showing up because of a report of machinegun fire. It was pretty funny, Moosedaddy continues to fire even after the guy pulls up to talk to us.
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

That looks like some good HOLEsome fun!!
    hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and make hay while the sun shines!

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    Looks like you all had fun...

Shooting with friends is always very good but I didn't see a pink XCR-L...

;D
    it's missing a barrel at the moment. Alex told me the 5.45 was "just about reaqdy" so I sold my 5.56 barrel to fund a 5.45 barrel... two months later, I'm still waiting. I should have known better, I worked there long enough
    Resident Forum Slut

Re: First ever XCR Shoot + BBQ! March 5th PICTURES and VID NOW UP PAGE 1!!!!

oh, and some other people that were out there shooting called the cops on us to report we were "shooting machine guns". :blah:
    Resident Forum Slut

Looks like a good time for all. Terra, when the law showed up did you do a "Navy Seal" reply?
    Fio para bellator - be the Prepared Warrior

That looks like the biggest forum get together yet! Congrat's Terra for the great attendance, and thanks for your loyalty to the platform and forum even though you don't work there anymore.

Wish I could have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraShrewsbury View Post
    oh, and some other people that were out there shooting called the cops on us to report we were "shooting machine guns". :blah:
    Terra, looks like all of you had a ton of fun. What happened when the cops showed? What did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by captain92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraShrewsbury View Post
    What happened when the cops showed? What did they say?
    They said, "You guys drivin those trucks are fine... whoever is driving that Kia... come with me please."

Good stuff, and the pictures weren't even taken with a cell phone. No food pics though.

Terra, it looked like maybe you could stand to shorten up the stock on your Nagant just a wee bit.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsors