Fusil-USA magazines,are they any good?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fusil-USA magazines,are they any good?

Fusil-USA magazines,are they any good?

I'm looking into buying another 20 mags or so and CDNN has them for a good price.So here is the question,are they worth a damn or not? Who here has them and has used them? Any comments thoughts or suggestions are welcome.Thanks guys.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Re: Fusil-USA magazines,are they any good?

I've heard completely opposite good and bad about those. Makes me wonder if they are good mags with some bad batches.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Quote Originally Posted by dont_tread_on_me View Post
    I'm looking into buying another 20 mags or so and CDNN has them for a good price.So here is the question,are they worth a damn or not? Who here has them and has used them? Any comments thoughts or suggestions are welcome.Thanks guys.
    I thought you were a H&K fanboy and drank their tacticaoolade every morning for breakfast???? :P NOT!!!!!!!! Its late I am waiting for a down load to complete and I thought I'd give you a bad time..... ;D
    'Courage is not the absences of fear, its the taking of action in the presences of fear."

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Doing the Google thing now trying to find reviews for them.From the spec sheet they look pretty good.For 9 bucks each it's worth a shot.I can always send them back I guess.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

I thought you were a H&K fanboy and drank their tacticaoolade every morning for breakfast? NOT!!!!!!!! Its late I am waiting for a down load to complete and I thought I'd give you a bad time.....
    HA your a funny guy! Well to be perfectly honest,I'd love to run the piss out of one to see if they are really as good as they claim,but at $40 bucks a pop,HK can eat my shorts.

I thought you were a H&K fanboy and drank their tacticaoolade every morning for breakfast? NOT!!!!!!!! Its late I am waiting for a down load to complete and I thought I'd give you a bad time.....
    HA your a funny guy! Well to be perfectly honest,I'd love to run the piss out of one to see if they are really as good as they claim,but at bucks a pop,HK can eat my shorts.
    Remember H&Ks motto: "You suck and we hate you!" When you get your new mags do me a favor and don't do any mag art like other members of our happy forum..... :

There are some ROK knock offs of the H&K mags I have been meaning to try. I have other priorities at this point but I really do want to run them.... I hope these mags work for you and I will assume that you will give a full detailed after action report with graphs and pictures..... ;D (I like the post with pictures of guns and gun equipment...) I thinks its time for me to go to bed....
    'Courage is not the absences of fear, its the taking of action in the presences of fear."

When you get your new mags do me a favor and don't do any mag art like other members of our happy forum.....
    Oh you mean like this? ;D

Attached Images Attached Images

In case you were wondering,they were those old used GI mags before I worked my magic on them. ;D

When you get your new mags do me a favor and don't do any mag art like other members of our happy forum.....
    Oh you mean like this? ;D
    Just so you know. I was just taking a drink of water when I opened up your response.... (hack) (cough) wait (cough again!!!!) Fortunately no electronics were damaged when i spewed water through my nose......

I am still laughing... I had forgotten you had did that!!!!!!

Of course I was inspired by Cartmans great HK mag art debacle,but thought it was funny nonetheless.Hell,I'm just surprised I remembered to take before pics!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors