Anyone receive a XCR-M recently? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anyone receive a XCR-M recently?

Re: Anyone receive a XCR-M recently?

Just remember to run the gas hot for the first hundred or so.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaGuns View Post
    Just remember to run the gas hot for the first hundred or so.
    AMEN ! kRaZy Kz (KermitZ to you Sean K.)

Got mine from Kermit back in Feb
    Have to say, I'm LOVING this gun. .76 moa 6rd groups at 100m

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I placed an order for a Robinson Arms M Rifle, approximately 1 year ago, no response via e-mails after sending numerous messages.
    I am a police officer and work in the courts division, have many friends in the area of juris prudence, contemplating on filing theft charges, most of my associates have already asked why are you waiting, I am attempting to be professional... :duh:

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin101 View Post

I placed an order for a Robinson Arms M Rifle, approximately 1 year ago, no response via e-mails after sending numerous messages.
    I am a police officer and work in the courts division, have many friends in the area of juris prudence, contemplating on filing theft charges, most of my associates have already asked why are you waiting, I am attempting to be professional... :duh:
    Maybe Kermit would be kind enough to try and follow up for you the next time he goes by to see Alex. PM him and ask, he is a standup guy.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin101 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RWSgunsmithing View Post
    Well they showed up today!!

I'll be putting one up for sale not sure what one probably the 18"er. Gonna hold onto the 16" for now or until I get a new barrel turned out for it.
    « Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 22:36:01 »
    Quote from: RWSgunsmithing on July 21, 2012, 19:54:30
    <<<Placed a order for one mid March and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else has placed a direct order with them and if have received yours yet?>>>

Paladin101 ! I'm in the same boat with you buddy.

As you can see here that RWS placed the order in March, received them 10/09, meanwhile you, I and a few more people have placed orders back in NOV 2011 and still waiting, so you're are not alone, together we can wait, or CAN we ?!!..I do sometime wonder what the *&%#*%#! but most of the time I'm busy looking for some other new toys and enjoy my old ones, so here I am, still waiting patiently.....!
    Nah, I just kind of forget about my order lately last 4-5 months. Wanna see my toys ?

Just get a Colt LE901 last week and will pick up an UZI 22 next week end for the hell of it. :'(

From RA website:

"Prices and Availability for 2013 We will honor the orders already taken at the prices quoted. We hope to ship all of these orders in January. We are accepting new orders but have not yet finalized pricing for 2013."

So do you think I need to wait until Feb. to ask Aaron again where da heck is my M, ordered since 11/2011, and paid for a full year ago, or will they say Feinstein already has it her way so NO NO NO NEVER !?. :hopmad: :jumpingonfire:

I think I run out of time & choice on good looking 308 now, I have to go after the HK MR762 and burn my wallet. :duh:

Rob

I have had an order in through Naval Beaver since last spring some time. I only hope I someday get it.

I had mine on order with a dealer in vancouver just before xmas and they called me jan 25 and said my XCR-M Tan is in and they will ship it to me the next day . I got it and have been at the range every week end and love it !! Has not missed a beat and breakin is going very well... back out there today ..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Sponsors