Anyone running a M with the mini length handguard and new style tucked gas system? - Page 2
Like Tree4Likes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone running a M with the mini length handguard and new style tucked gas system?

Quote Originally Posted by richiemfmead View Post
    (eventually mod 3 which is telescopic mp5 style) My pistol with also have the new prototype DMR 2 stage trigger that RA just released (or will be releasing shortly). If I do my part, with all the latest advancements, can I expect a sub moa gun (in the dmr 18in configuration)?
    Mod 3 from gear head or RA?

Where did you hear any the DMR trigger? How's it differ from the current 2 stage?

To your question, I'd say "no" if you're using factory ammo and shooting more than 3rd strings. If you hand load and/or cherry pick 3 Rds, yes. That's based on MY experience. YMMV.

Sig
    Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    Like so many other gun rules/laws/opinions, as Sig said, it doesn't involve common sense.
    Two more added issues

1 - The laws can always be changed, and sometimes it's almost impossible (unless it's your full time job) to keep of everything.
    2 - If gun owners can't understand all the various laws, how do you expect LEO's to understand those laws?
    Last edited by Sig; 01-31-2018 at 07:03 PM.
    Sean K. likes this.
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Mod 3 from gear head or RA?

Where did you hear any the DMR trigger? How's it differ from the current 2 stage?

To your question, I'd say "no" if you're using factory ammo and shooting more than 3rd strings. If you hand load and/or cherry pick 3 Rds, yes. That's based on MY experience. YMMV.
    Not sure on the difference between current 2 stage, I just know alex said it was a 2.5lb 2 stage trigger "match cut".

Mod 3 from gear head works

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by richiemfmead View Post
    Not sure on the difference between current 2 stage, I just know alex said it was a 2.5lb 2 stage trigger "match cut".

Mod 3 from gear head works
    What's the interface look like for the mod 3 for the XCR? Did Alex mention an adapter? I'm still waiting on orders from Nov to show up so not sure how they got the current iteration to work.

I saw a forum member with a modded AR collapsible stock but would imagine it'd be a whole new adapter for a collapsible brace on the XCR.

What's the interface look like for the mod 3 for the XCR? Did Alex mention an adapter? I'm still waiting on orders from Nov to show up so not sure how they got the current iteration to work.

I saw a forum member with a modded AR collapsible stock but would imagine it'd be a whole new adapter for a collapsible brace on the XCR.

What I've seen from pics is an adapter (similar to the ones they do for the Tailhook on the CZ Evo Scorpion) that replaces the lower part of the FAST2 stock....the telescoping part with the buttpad. It's essentially the same thing.....but with a tailhook on the end instead of the buttpad/foot.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

What I've seen from pics is an adapter (similar to the ones they do for the Tailhook on the CZ Evo Scorpion) that replaces the lower part of the FAST2 stock....the telescoping part with the buttpad. It's essentially the same thing.....but with a tailhook on the end instead of the buttpad/foot.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors