Any new info or photos of the XCR-M - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

  1. #21
    Carbineman Hawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    73

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    For what it's worth....
    I good buddy of mine just bought himself an FNAR.
    Nice looking (sexy? maybe not) rifle.
    But when he called FN to chat with support there, they advised him NOT to use any crap ammo!
    Ie., no Wolf or "3rd world stuff".
    Well.. Lah-dee-dah!
    As long as the forthcoming XCR-M can live up to the claim that it will shoot anything fed to it then
    I would imagine that it will have little competition!

  2. #22
    Rifleman Kainam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    104

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    I went with this

  3. #23
    XCR Guru TerraShrewsbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    5,177

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    Nice looking rifle, kainam. 8)
    Resident Forum Slut

  4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Super Moderator Underground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    6,143

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    For what it's worth....
    I good buddy of mine just bought himself an FNAR.
    Nice looking (sexy? maybe not) rifle.
    But when he called FN to chat with support there, they advised him NOT to use any crap ammo!
    Ie., no Wolf or "3rd world stuff".
    Well.. Lah-dee-dah!
    As long as the forthcoming XCR-M can live up to the claim that it will shoot anything fed to it then
    I would imagine that it will have little competition!
    I do have to say that the FNAR looks like much more of a quality rifle after looking at it up close.

    I still think they should have used FAL mags though.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

  6. #25
    Marksman Martens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    698

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    As much as I love my DPMS .308, when the XCR-M is available, I will be picking one up. The DPMS is my duty sniper rig and a blast to shoot, but it is pretty picky with ammo and been a little breakage prone.

  7. #26
    Marksman X00404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    272

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    Question: What does everyone prefer between the Rock River Arms LAR 308 and the DPMS 308s? One uses FAL mags and the other uses dedicated 308 AR mags. The LAR has a bolt catch similar to the XCR as far as I can tell.

    Are there any known issues with FAL mags in an AR platform? Some 308 ARs I see don't have forward assists... what does one do when the forward needs assisting?
    Ich wuerde mich gerne geistig mit dir duellieren... aber ich sehe du bist nicht bewaffnet!

  8. #27
    XCR Guru variablebinary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    2,839

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    For what it's worth....
    I good buddy of mine just bought himself an FNAR.
    Nice looking (sexy? maybe not) rifle.
    But when he called FN to chat with support there, they advised him NOT to use any crap ammo!
    Ie., no Wolf or "3rd world stuff".
    Well.. Lah-dee-dah!
    As long as the forthcoming XCR-M can live up to the claim that it will shoot anything fed to it then
    I would imagine that it will have little competition!
    I do have to say that the FNAR looks like much more of a quality rifle after looking at it up close.

    I still think they should have used FAL mags though.
    The markup on mags is utterly insane. Much better than what gun makers make from firearms. You really think FN is going to give up that potential revenue stream?

    They don't love their customers that much
    "Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics." - Gen. Robert Barrow, USMC (1980)
    www.acrforum.com

  9. #28
    Super Moderator Underground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    6,143

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    I know *why* they didn't, I'm just saying I would be a bit more likely to buy one if they had.

    I will most likely be getting an RFB if they ever get production going.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

  10. #29
    XCR Guru variablebinary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    2,839

    Re: Any new info or photos of the XCR-M

    Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    I know *why* they didn't, I'm just saying I would be a bit more likely to buy one if they had.

    I will most likely be getting an RFB if they ever get production going.
    No doubt, the RFB is scary cool. Even if the XCR-M was out right now, it still wouldnt change the cool factor of the RFB.

    I hope Kel Tec can get it together to actually get these out in volume instead of 1 or 2 guns a month

    "Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics." - Gen. Robert Barrow, USMC (1980)
    www.acrforum.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. High Res/Professional XCR Photos?
    By Coby in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:48 PM
  2. Finally - Range Report from my XCR with photos
    By DMS201 in forum In The Field
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 04:06 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 03:38 PM
  4. New Ambi safety photos
    By variablebinary in forum Robinson Armament
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:30 AM
  5. March 1st Photos!
    By TerraShrewsbury in forum Robinson Armament
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 09:53 PM

Search tags for this page

anukysa new phots

,
robinson xcr-m ph0tos
Click on a term to search for related topics.