Help identifying mag pouches

Thread: Help identifying mag pouches

Help identifying mag pouches

So Older Brother is wanting more of the same mag pouches he has, but can't figure out where to get them.
    There are no tags or identifying marks on these...... He got them many years ago when he was in the 5th SFG.
    They're 2X3 pouches for the M16 mags, although the pics attached are with 1X3 of the 25 round 308 MagPul mags - works good!
    In the middle pic, you can see the detachable / adjustable flaps, and there are elastic bands all the way around the individual pouches to keep the single M16 mag in the pouch after the first one is removed.
    Anyone have any ideas? Ever seen these before?

Help identifying mag pouches-joe-s-mag-pouch-1.jpgHelp identifying mag pouches-joe-s-mag-pouch-2.jpgHelp identifying mag pouches-joe-s-mag-pouch-3.jpg
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that canít be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

They almost look like the old Blackhawks....but they had the name on a tag stitched somewhere....at least I thought they did.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Cool!
    I'm sure we'll stop at Blackhawk at SHOT, maybe we'll see them there!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that canít be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Take a look at Eagle Industries.

That's what I thought they were at first - but if they are, then the design has changed.
    You saying that makes me think maybe I was right up-front!

Agree, they are Eagle Industries, same as on my kit at work.

If it's not, it's close enough that he's gonna order them anyway.
    I guess there's no way to tell about the detachable flaps without handling them.

Quote Originally Posted by KiowaDriver85 View Post
    Agree, they are Eagle Industries, same as on my kit at work.
    Hey KD, how's it going these days? Keepin' ya busy enough?

Without a doubt, I'm sure it'd sound like a pretty cool life but my wife is less than impressed.

Sponsors