Nice big doe Tac.
I just got back from our 1st season firearm.
3 opening day bucks! and 1 doe.
My buddies 10 year old son killed this, 157 inch 9 point, 195 pounds dressed!
Speak soflty and carry a big stick...and if that dont work, start yellin and grab a shotgun!
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
The neighbor shot this buck.
Just returned from 2nd season firearm deer season. Thats 14 deer total for the year so far and 2 coyotes for our gang.
My buddies big 9 point.
This last weekend wraps up our buck hunting for this year. Our group took 18 whitetails and 2 coyotes.
My black powder buck.
Dude, I was diggin' those Elvis shades - you gotta wear 'em for more pics!
Certified SIG SAUER Armorer
Here is a P-Dog I got with my Glock and another with my AR:
Sig, Nice shootin'. I was our this afternoon .... no luck. As I was gettin' ready to pull the trigger on a buck... wham all the deer dissapeared. I looked down from my stand to see my dogs looking up. My wife let the dogs out...... Shit! No buck so far for the 6.8 XCR. :banghead: :crossedfingers:
Fio para bellator - be the Prepared Warrior
Last deer hunt of the year this weekend, doe only. Coldest temps I have ever hunted in. Our group of 7 hunters ended with 21 deer total. This year I finished my slam taking deer with bow, slug shotgun, muzzleloader and pistol.
Wow Sig. That's pretty cool. Never heard of that slam before. Can't hunt with a handgun here or I'd be following in your footsteps next season. Well done.
98% of the world is made up of sheep. The other 2% is divided among wolves and sheep dogs. Both are motivated to kill. The difference is, the sheep dog does it to protect the flock.
SUPPORT OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/