NEW family member!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW family member!!

NEW family member!!

Well I'm still in shock at the events of the last few days,but due to some generosity and a screaming streak of luck,another (3rd) XCR has been added to the stable.I got this rifle so inexpensively I actually felt bad for not paying more.Also due to the extreme generosity of a good friend,I actually had enough capitol to purchase it.I was actually looking to get another AK to have a backup to it,but last week the local trader had this rifle in there for a song.So I called the guy and asked him about it and suggested he post it here.We talked for awhile but I knew I didn't have quite enough money available at the time.In the following week I sold my K-31 (that was going to fund the AK) and a "friend" sent me some money because they knew this was too good to pass up.During this time I was corresponding with the guy again and he still had it...so long story short,I went yesterday to pick it up.I'm still in shock at the whole thing,I still can't believe the excellent condition and new trigger,best of all I am blessed to have good friends.

So I thought I would share with you guys my new baby.It's not done yet but I just threw on a scope and other stuff I had here for now.

Attached Images Attached Images
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Re: NEW family member!!

Congrats, you deserve it!

Here's to three new stocks and an SBR stamp in your future! ;D

Thanks,I think I need a second job to feed my gun habit. :duh: The cost of three new stocks...uggghhh.No SBR here for me,to much Bullshit red tape.No point in it anyway unless your running a can.Anyone have any OD green stuff their not using?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Congrats -- and it looks very nice sitting on the Gadsden flag!
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

Yea it kinda fits me,and the rifle too I think.I'd love to have the snake engraved in the rifle somewhere,but I'd rather buy ammo! lol

Nice rifle.....nothing better than finding a good bargain.

Wish I could find a good deal on a 4K+ serial number XCR like that. I'd love to have another at this point.

Congrats again....great find, at what sounds like it was a great price.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Thanks Sean.

Congradulations!!!! New family members are always good. In my office they call my girls my harem so now I say I'm adding a new girlfriend to my harem. You taking your new family member out shooting yet?
    "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime is death."
    - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 2

"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"- George Orwell

I did fire a 30 round magazine of Wolf black box through it to see if there were any issues immediately needing my attention.It cycled it on gas setting two.After I came in I looked at it and it had no lubrication to speak of left in it anywhere.So yea,I'm pleased so far. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by dont_tread_on_me View Post
    I did fire a 30 round magazine of Wolf black box through it to see if there were any issues immediately needing my attention.It cycled it on gas setting two.After I came in I looked at it and it had no lubrication to speak of left in it anywhere.So yea,I'm pleased so far. ;D
    Thats even better, welcome to the new family member. Sounds like you got a winner!!
    "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Pres. A. Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors