I finally took some Pictures of Gr8santini's paint job ( A lot of Pictures )
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I finally took some Pictures of Gr8santini's paint job ( A lot of Pictures )

I finally took some Pictures of Gr8santini's paint job ( A lot of Pictures )

I finally took some pictures of Gr8santini's paint job. I went out to the range today and I took some pictures of my XCR. I also took some pictures of the targets I shot after trying out my new Millet DMS-1. So here they are.

The Targets

50 Yards Standing using Wolf

100 Yards Bench American Eagle

75 Yards Knelling Silver Bear

100 Yards Bench American Eagle

100 Yards Bench Black Hills

50 Yards Standing Wolf

100 Yards Knelling Silver Bear

50 Yards Standing Silver Bear

50 Yards Standing Wolf

50 Yards Standing Wolf

50 Yards Standing Wolf

50 Yards Standing Wolf

Thanks for the free Duracoat Gr8santini it looks great

Speak soflty and carry a big stick...and if that dont work, start yellin and grab a shotgun!

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end

Re: I finally took some Pictures of Gr8santini's paint job ( A lot of Pictures )

wow, looks nice!

[size=6pt]
    mine is better... heh heh[/size]
    Resident Forum Slut

Re: I finally took some Pictures of Gr8santini's paint job ( A lot of Pictures )

That is a fine looking rifle! I love the color. Do you like the grip being all the way forward? I wouldn't think that would be too comfy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I have tried having the grip closer to the mag well and farther out towards the end of the barrel and I like it better farther out it seems to give me better control.

Terra pink is not my color but it does look good on yours
    Speak soflty and carry a big stick...and if that dont work, start yellin and grab a shotgun!

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end

Glad you like it. I wish I had done mine in that color (super flat OD vs regular OD which has a sheen).
    I like this pic:

Beautiful rifle TAC!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Nice shootin' too! 8)
    "No one knows what it's like to be the badman..."-The Who

looks sweet tac, another flawless paint job by santini!!! like all those pics too. any new vids going up on youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by cleric-dragoon View Post
    looks sweet tac, another flawless paint job by santini!!! like all those pics too. any new vids going up on youtube?
    The next video should not be too far out, the friend that I blow stuff up with has a cousin that totaled her car so when they get done salvaging parts we are going to blow it up. We have 3 canteen bombs like what we used in the first and last scene in the previous video ready to go and we have a full propane tank the size that is used on grill just waiting for it not to mention plenty of ammo laying around. Hopefully we will be able to blow it up in a few weeks or so. I will post the video as soon as we take it and edit it

I was thinking of doing mine in green like yours.
    Now I'm leaning towards a tan or coyote brown. ???

Quote Originally Posted by wristlock View Post
    I was thinking of doing mine in green like yours.
    Now I'm leaning towards a tan or coyote brown. ???
    I that about FDE but I decided against and went with the OD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors