XCR Forum banner

I finally took some Pictures of Gr8santini's paint job ( A lot of Pictures )

5K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  tacweapon 
#1 ·
I finally took some pictures of Gr8santini's paint job. I went out to the range today and I took some pictures of my XCR. I also took some pictures of the targets I shot after trying out my new Millet DMS-1. So here they are.

The Targets

50 Yards Standing using Wolf

100 Yards Bench American Eagle

75 Yards Knelling Silver Bear

100 Yards Bench American Eagle

100 Yards Bench Black Hills

50 Yards Standing Wolf

100 Yards Knelling Silver Bear

50 Yards Standing Silver Bear

50 Yards Standing Wolf

50 Yards Standing Wolf

50 Yards Standing Wolf

50 Yards Standing Wolf

Thanks for the free Duracoat Gr8santini it looks great

See less See more
#4 ·
I have tried having the grip closer to the mag well and farther out towards the end of the barrel and I like it better farther out it seems to give me better control.

Terra pink is not my color but it does look good on yours

#8 ·
The next video should not be too far out, the friend that I blow stuff up with has a cousin that totaled her car so when they get done salvaging parts we are going to blow it up. We have 3 canteen bombs like what we used in the first and last scene in the previous video ready to go and we have a full propane tank the size that is used on grill just waiting for it not to mention plenty of ammo laying around. Hopefully we will be able to blow it up in a few weeks or so. I will post the video as soon as we take it and edit it

#10 ·
I that about FDE but I decided against and went with the OD

#13 ·
I hope to go out the range next week and if someone comes along I may have a few more videos of shooting. I have seen VBs video I have subscribed to him

#15 ·
Not so much as Hi-Tech as computer savvy but that kinda happens when you have to deal with 5 computer moniters 4 mouses and 3 keyboards and have to enter info or get info from them as fast as possible. The shooting videos are taken with a plan old digital camera I picked of for 90 bucks.

#19 ·
I really like the scope but I have since sold it since I was not able to make it work with my weak side eye. That said I really did like the scope it was very clear for the money and it held its zero pretty good the reticle was fast and accurate and helped with range estimation.

Would I buy it again ... Yes but it would not go on any weapon where the possibility exists that I would need to shoot offhand, but that is just some thingwith me not the scope

#21 ·
I am using a Eagle Industries 3-Point

It is nice but being a 3-point it gets in the way of the Charging Handle, so I am going to get rid of it for either a Blue Force 2 point or maybe the new Magpul sling

#23 ·
I never realized that until after I post the pics, My only guess as to why iy happened is I am just used to laying my firearms down with the charging handle facing me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.