Inspiration - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inspiration

Re: Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by sterling99 View Post
    Prizm,

That stock on yours. It folds as well? I really like that. What is it?
    Folds and extends/retracts. It's the magpul CTR stock, if I'm not mistaken. I dont' care too much for the looks of it, but it's function is great, especially for slings when you're a leftie shooter like me. I'll be looking to geth their new UBR stock when it's avilable. Actually I would have kept the original skeletonized stock, but you just can't do much with it. No QD slots or anything.

I think I mentioned it else where in this forum. I checked with MagPul about their long awaited UBR stock and they told me "We are shooting for a Christmas release".

I have my order in for the UBR Stock, it looks great and seems very functional too.
    O.S.O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Arms View Post
    I think I mentionjed it else where in this forum. I checked with MagPul about their long awaited UBR stock and they told me "We are shooting for a Christmas release".

I have my order in for the UBR Stock, it looks great and seems very funtional too.
    That's good to hear. I have one on order at my local shop for the first one through their door. I thinnk it will be a great product.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

awesome pics as usual prizm! what do you normally use the cmore on? I don't see that optic on rifles very often... although I do like it in call of duty 4 :P

I like any pics of the xcr with a cmag and lots of ammo... makes me wanna go shoot ;D

Thats a sexy XCR for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magikbullet View Post
    awesome pics as usual prizm! what do you normally use the cmore on? I don't see that optic on rifles very often... although I do like it in call of duty 4 :P

I like any pics of the xcr with a cmag and lots of ammo... makes me wanna go shoot ;D
    Maigik, I had it on my Colt 9mm SBR. It has a flat top rcvr with standard front sight. It's a great optic, really. I also ordered a stardard Cmore, one without the attached rear sight, for my UMP.

And that red dot on Call of Duty is a real dot. I can't remember which brand. But if I recall correctly it has a few different reticle options built into the optic. They were selling Sig 556's at the last gun show with this particular optic on it. I just can't recall which brand it is.

Texas- I'm surprised how sexy a naked XCR can be. You'll have to thank Terra for that.

Prizm

what size cheek riser is that on your XCR ? 1/4 1/2 OR 3/4" ?

???
    Tzoid

Yeah Prism, What size riser? I just reviewed the complete post, nice rifle. 8)
    Fio para bellator - be the Prepared Warrior

Sean, what if you did a photo of an XCR with a black background... and the defining points of the rifle were the highlights on it? So it would be all black... and the glints would reveal what it is? Does that make sense?

Do it for meee.... I need a new background. ;D
    Resident Forum Slut

That Cheek riser looks the same size as mine and I use a 1/2" riser if that helps? ;D
    O.S.O.K.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors