[/q use uote] Aussie Arms my XCR came with a fixed stock,because I live in New Jersey.I purchased an adapter for my XCR from Robinson to change the stock.Where would I pick up a buffer tube?With these stocks I am a little over my head,I am just starting to understand them and with some help I will find the right one.I am still good with my hands and that's a help.Thank's for all your help and kindness.Michael
Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Arms View Post

That stock is a MagPul CTR stock, and if you have the folding stock adapter for your XCR it will just screw on.

You will need a stock, buffer tube, and locking nut and then you are in business. Enjoy.