Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Like Tree10Likes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Not sure what the test proves. It's like throwing a bunch of automatic drivers into a manual car, but the -M wins it.

Sean K. and SSBiggun like this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Interested to see the other episodes...any idea when they'll be available? Searched YT and didn't find them.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

No clue. I assume this first one just got posted since I got wind of it from DT's social media postings. The others will probably show up in coming weeks.
    Sean K. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Its hard to argue the ergonomics. it was painful watching the G-3 and Fal though.
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

I suppose it's a demonstration of how the XCR incorporates the best of everything and is most intuitive without training (which we already know). Not surprising, at least not to me, those with rock and lock magazines did not do as well. They require two motions as opposed to the one motion of insertion required of guns with actual magwells.
    RobertSlaughter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    I suppose it's a demonstration of how the XCR incorporates the best of everything and is most intuitive without training (which we already know). Not surprising, at least not to me, those with rock and lock magazines did not do as well. They require two motions as opposed to the one motion of insertion required of guns with actual magwells.
    Probably a large reason why Alex isn't interested in the AK mag lower for the L....unfortunately. To me, it's a training issue....but if you don't practice rock and lock much...then yeah, it's slower.
    fmunk likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Probably a large reason why Alex isn't interested in the AK mag lower for the L....unfortunately. To me, it's a training issue....but if you don't practice rock and lock much...then yeah, it's slower.
    Yes, training and familiarity can overcome just about everything. Which is why I am not sure what these tests prove. Anyway, here is episode 2.

Sean K. and RobertSlaughter like this.

I wonder what gas setting the M was at........

Here's episode 3:

You know who is conspicuously missing from this test is the POF Revolution in .308. Mine shoots super soft...weighs about the same as a regular AR15...does everything POF claims. I still like the M design better, but it's SOOO much heavier that it kind of negates the simplistic/robust design.

***EDIT*** Allegedly, the POF DI Revolution's splits are very similar to AR15 in 5.56. Though I am not convinced splits in a .308 mean *as much* since a single round is much more potent than a 5.56 pill. Granted a miss or poor hit is still exactly that and follow ups may be necessary...so splits are still relevant, just maybe not as relevant.

Last edited by Sean K.; 08-20-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    fmunk likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors