Howdy from new member with my M96

Thread: Howdy from new member with my M96

Howdy from new member with my M96

I was one of the early adopters. Have always loved this rifle. I shoot it 10x more than my AR-15. I switched over to a recon and added a tube stock. Sent the barrel off to have a stoner clone flash suppressor installed and threaded the original barrel. I want to switch over to a old style ar 3 prong flash suppressor for that barrel. Before the hole version of the rear sight guard was available I had the original one milled out. This is actually closer to the real stoner guard. My last improvement was the kaiser rail, but the new rail from them is much nicer. I stuck a Trijicon ACOG on top. The 4x versions have poor eye relief, about 1.5" this 3x version has about 4+ inches!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Howdy from new member with my M96-m96_group.jpg   Howdy from new member with my M96-m96_group.jpg   Howdy from new member with my M96-m96_group.jpg  

Re: Howdy from new member with my M96

Looks nice, welcome to the fold. ;D
    Fio para bellator - be the Prepared Warrior

Re: Howdy from new member with my M96

Welcome to the forum. I too have an infatuation with the M-96 and thanks to someone here on the board(Terra) I was able to re-acquire 1 a month ago in the configuration I always wanted. rifle length gas system with 17" bbl. I had always regretted selling off my original and now I am back at peace with myself.hehe ;D.
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

Sponsors