Glenn Beck is such a tool
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck is such a tool

Glenn Beck is such a tool

I was driving in this morning and this ass clown was on the radio going on about his new book "the original argument" and how its time to return America back to it's standard, that it was time to put down the picket signs and 'do' something, that it was time to act. This segways into how his new 'GBTV' is working on several projects that will help bring America back to it's foundation, that we can no longer trust the government and it's our neighbors that we must look to in this time.

At this point I'm sure his faithful flock are all chanting "Glen!" "Glen!"... then he veers into how America must defend Israel to the death and that so goes Israel so will the rest of the west. That he believes g-d wants us to support Israel and that if we don't; damnation will certainly befall those who did not on the day of their judgement.

And this is why Glenn Beck is a tool, he wraps the insidious wiles of foriegn influence as being what the founders and the federalist papers would have supported. But if that were not enough G-d has so commanded it, which keeps the Religious false right in check.

Glenn Beck is a charlatan; a wolf dressed in the haute couture of sheep.
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

Re: Glenn Beck is such a tool

Don't you know Glen Beck speaks to God? God told him he needs to make more money.
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

My tastes in political discourse run towards what some may call the more oddball. But I always thought that glen beck sounded like a total, hardcore corpratist dressed up as a libertarian.
    We are concerned here with either real traitors or complete imbeciles. But imbecility, raised to this degree, is equal to treason."

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Difranco View Post
    I was driving in this morning and this ass clown was on the radio going on about his new book "the original argument" and how its time to return America back to it's standard, that it was time to put down the picket signs and 'do' something, that it was time to act. This segways into how his new 'GBTV' is working on several projects that will help bring America back to it's foundation, that we can no longer trust the government and it's our neighbors that we must look to in this time.

At this point I'm sure his faithful flock are all chanting "Glen!" "Glen!"... then he veers into how America must defend Israel to the death and that so goes Israel so will the rest of the west. That he believes g-d wants us to support Israel and that if we don't; damnation will certainly befall those who did not on the day of their judgement.

And this is why Glenn Beck is a tool, he wraps the insidious wiles of foriegn influence as being what the founders and the federalist papers would have supported. But if that were not enough G-d has so commanded it, which keeps the Religious false right in check.

Glenn Beck is a charlatan; a wolf dressed in the haute couture of sheep.
    Not sure I am clear on your reasons for disliking him. You say "That he believes g-d wants us to support Israel and that if we don't; damnation will certainly befall those who did not on the day of their judgement."

I won't spend time looking up multiple bible references here that are not too far off what you are saying here that would support Glenn.

I would not disagree that he is a man doing a job and trying to make money, however, he is one of the largest reasons that so many in this country have opened their eyes to what our country has become.

I would not call myself one of his faithful flock as there are several things that he does and says that bother me, but I can respect the good things he does and has done without dismissing him as a "tool". :2cents:
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrChem View Post
    Don't you know Glen Beck speaks to God?
    As do I and Millions and Millions of Americans every day. :

I am always suspicious of anyone who claims to be holier than thou as in the case of Beck. I believe Matthew 6:1 and 6:5 apply here.
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

I don't fault you there. I try to listen to everyone that I don't know personaly with a bit of doubt (as I do with him as well). I am not trying to say the guy is perfect, or right all the time, or not trying to make a buck. Just trying to point out that he has/is also doing a lot of good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't fault you there. I try to listen to everyone that I don't know personaly with a bit of doubt (as I do with him as well). I am not trying to say the guy is perfect, or right all the time, or not trying to make a buck. Just trying to point out that he has/is also doing a lot of good.
    I would actually agree with this.....I think he has done a lot of good. Name me another person who's been able to oust so many of Obama's czars or administration members.

Now, do I think he's genuine about all that he says? No, but I don't know....IMO, his actions on some issues speak far louder than his words. He is not nearly as "libertarian" as he'd have everyone believe (which is pretty obvious when he consistently endorses bigger government Republican candidates over smaller government libertarians and Constitutionalists). I'm sure he'd claim we have to elect the lesser of two evils (for positive overall change of course ).....but shouldn't a "Christian" not be voting for evil at all (or even endorsing such a policy)? Someone with his sort of following could influence an election....if he backed the lesser known candidate and clearly articulated the positions.

I'm not sure what his game is....but there's something about the guy I simply don't trust....and it's probably that his deeds don't match his words....which should be a red flag to anyone.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

One thing I think he has done is raise awareness about how truly corrupt our government is.As to whether this will make any difference or not,only time will tell,but public awareness is essential to a healthy Republic,which is one of the reason we are in trouble (as a nation) now.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by EnfieldEM2 View Post
    My tastes in political discourse run towards what some may call the more oddball. But I always thought that glen beck sounded like a total, hardcore corpratist dressed up as a libertarian.
    And his continued actions and "filtering" of content would seem to have confirmed this. He wants to be a manipulator.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors