If you see something, Film something!

Thread: If you see something, Film something!

If you see something, Film something!

print some up and put them up in your neighborhood.

Get the full size original here:
    http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/w...mething_hi.jpg
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

Re: If you see something, Film something!

There should be a legal disclaimer at the bottom:

If you choose to film the police, be prepared to be arrested and also beaten for doing so.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I'm actually going to print some of these up and post them to cork boards around town. There are some at the grocery stores near the restrooms, at the convenience market, and I will post some on the "community" board at work.

Let the beatings commence.
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I would suggest someone film you filming them, the beatings won't be as bad as they will have two different targets. I'd also recommend some ear plugs to help block out "stop resisting" while you are in the fetal position being beaten unconscious.
    Being serious now we all should not only film what we see but speak up while watching it happen.
    Walking through the waste land formally known as the USA

Quote Originally Posted by scalton View Post
    I would suggest someone film you filming them, the beatings won't be as bad as they will have two different targets. I'd also recommend some ear plugs to help block out "stop resisting" while you are in the fetal position being beaten unconscious.
    Being serious now we all should not only film what we see but speak up while watching it happen.
    LOL. Stop resisting!! As in, stop covering your head and face! It's harder for me to break your head and face when you are 'resisting' and covering your head and face! Here, put these handcuffs on! That'll learn you. Okay, now I'm gonna continue to break your head and face! :duh:
    The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.
    -Ted Nugent

Oh when you are in the fetal position don't scream, "Bad Cop, No doughnut!!!". It is generally frowned upon.
    "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime is death."
    - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 2

"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"- George Orwell

Sponsors