Like Tree1Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Privilege

White Privilege

TechMan touched on this....but here's some more:

https://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...hite-privilege

Chilling Video Shows Second Graders Parroting Lines About White Privilege

By Steve Straub On May 27, 2014 · Leave a Comment · In Video

This is simply outrageous and shows why sending your kids to public schools is a very risky proposition!
    Via The Blaze:
    Educators at the 15th annual White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wisconsin made no secret of their plans to begin targeting younger students with their message of “social justice.”
    In a workshop called“Examining White Privilege and Building Foundations for Social Justice Thinking in the Elementary Classroom,” educators Rosemary Colt and Diana Reeves werecaught on video by conservative news outlet Progressives Todayspeaking about how teachers can “insert social justice, anti-racist information” into their lessons that “even little kids” can understand.
    One of the most alarming parts of the conference was when 8-year-olds began parroting things like, “White privilege is something that white people have, meaning they have an advantage in a lot of things, and they can get a job more easily.”
    The presentation also included worksheets teaching children that the Constitution doesn’t work well for everyone “because some people have different beliefs.”
    Watch the video:

Do you agree sending your kids to public schools is becoming an increasingly risky proposition?
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

And this:

White Privilege - Walter E. Williams - Page 1

Personally, I'd love to see the explanation for how "white people" were "invented" in 1681....but so far, that information has alluded me.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

These days, anyone who commits a crime that the progressives can get some mileage out of is now automatically a white-something or just plain white as in the case of the Santa Barbara shooter, in spite of his documented mixed race heritage.

Take a look at this recent murder in Florida as an example.

Frankly I just don't get it. Mr Obama had a white mother, and was raised by his white progressive grandparents, but there is no mention of white when the media references him. Strange isn't it?
    Last edited by Tech Man; 05-28-2014 at 12:40 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Click here for the mother lode of white privilege accusations being exposed for all to see.

Watch the video below and realize that common core is nothing but the core, because the apple is rotten:

All I see is light green and dark green.....

Paul
    Mechanic likes this.

When I watch crap like this that is almost surrealistic, I feel like I am hanging out with the hookah smoking caterpillar as we spiral down the rabbit hole:

Like the guy said in True Lies...Yeah, but you're not her parents, anymore, you and Helen. Her parents are Axl Rose and Madonna.

Guess who will be raising the kids now.

I think I have figured out what white privilege is by watching the news reports recently. If you are white, old and defenseless, or sometimes even young and white, you may unexpectedly have the 'privilege' of being the victim of a smack down by a gang of thugs, also known as polar bear hunting or the knockout game, and for no reason other than you are perceived as being white.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors