Effing dog killers are at it again!
Like Tree7Likes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Effing dog killers are at it again!

Effing dog killers are at it again!

Another innocent victim of police violence

Dog shot and killed during search for toddler | KSL.com

F*cking cowards, makes me sick
    bgreed likes this.
    Walking through the waste land formally known as the USA

I have never seen an aggressive Weinheimer, I think they meant Weimaraner. That is what he looks like to me. They are hyper as hell, but very friendly. What does it mean he "felt" the dog? Maybe he "felt up" the dog, then the dog should have bit him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

SO MUCH BULLSHIT. I've never seen a Weimaraner be anything but hyper.

Thank God no kids with ADHD were in that backyard....apparently, some dumbass cop gets to claim the toddler is too 'aggressive' and can open up on them.

DUMB FUCK.
    bgreed likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

It DOES NOT MATTER whether the Weimaraner was aggressive or not -- the asshole shot the dog IN ITS OWN FENCED YARD.

The cop was on the property without notifying the owners and without permission. I understand they have the right to enter the property in case of emergency, but they DO NOT have the right to create havoc while doing so, and they should anticipate a reaction from a dog or homeowner to unannounced entry -- and they should have a plan OTHER than simply shooting the dog.

HOLY FUCK this pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppes-no9 View Post
    It DOES NOT MATTER whether the Weimaraner was aggressive or not -- the asshole shot the dog IN ITS OWN FENCED YARD.

The cop was on the property without notifying the owners and without permission. I understand they have the right to enter the property in case of emergency, but they DO NOT have the right to create havoc while doing so, and they should anticipate a reaction from a dog or homeowner to unannounced entry -- and they should have a plan OTHER than simply shooting the dog.

HOLY FUCK this pisses me off.

I see what you're saying, but disagree they have any right to enter the property. Just b/c some shit head wrote a law that says a cop can violate your property "when there's an emergency"....doesn't mean it's valid. If you leave that loophole open, then him needing to take a dump is an "emergency" in his mind.

If we apply the "If there's an emergency" to the 4A (which this is a clear violation of) or any other right enumerated in the BoR....you suddenly have no rights whatsoever.
    bgreed likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

It gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Man View Post
    It gets worse.
    No idea why he slit the dog's throat once it was on the pole with the collar? What could have possibly been his reasoning? Dude should be in prison.
    bgreed likes this.

It seems like LE is attracting more violence prone individuals these days. Maybe it is the steroid abuse that is plaguing some of the departments.
    Last edited by Tech Man; 06-19-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Man View Post
    It seems like LE is attracting more violence prone individuals these days. Maybe it is the steroid abuse that is plaguing some of the departments.
    Ironic that these juiced up enforcers are the ones charged with bringing us to justice for ingesting whatever we choose to put in our bodies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors