Your government is predicting a rise in anti-government violence
Like Tree5Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your government is predicting a rise in anti-government violence

Your government is predicting a rise in anti-government violence

This perhaps explains the increased militarization of the police:

A leaked document from the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis predicts increased “anti-government violence over the next year.” The document says the inspiration for violence is Cliven Bundy’s Bunkerville standoff with the Bureau of Land Management from earlier in the year.
    DHS’s seven-page report entitled Domestic Violent Extremists Pose a Threat to Government Officials and Law Enforcement points to the recent murders of two Las Vegas law enforcement officers as evidence that there is a “growing trend of anti-government violence compared to the previous four years and inspired by perceived government overreach and oppression” and the “perceived victory at Bunkervile” will “likely prompt more violence.”
    Bundy’s 20-year legal dispute with the BLM over grazing fees on federal land escalated when the agency attempted to seize his cattle in the beginning of April. An armed stand off between the BLM and supporters of Bundy ensued until the feds backed off before any serious violence erupted and left the 67-year-old rancher’s land.
    Jerad and Amanda Miller, a husband and wife who were at the Bundy ranch, later killed three people in Las Vegas, including two police officers, before killing themselves. The two left an ominous note, swastika, and Gadsden flag by the bodies of both officers. Ammon Bundy, son of rancher Cliven Bundy, told the Associated Press the Millers were not welcome at the Ranch and were kicked out after a few days, calling them “very radical” and that they didn’t “align themselves” with the Bundy’s protest movement.
    These incidents that took place in the south and the west since 2010 and that DHS counts as a “surge in militia and lone offender extremists events with anti-government motivations and targets” are: Alaska militia men, Waffle House plot in Georgia, FEAR militia, LAX shooting, XXX Militia Splinter Group, Bunkerville Ranch, Texas Militia plot, Las Vegas shootings.
    From the report:
    After years of only sporadic violence from violent domestic extremists motivated by anti-government ideologies, I&A has seen a spike within the past year in violence committed by militia extremists and lone offenders who hold violent anti-government beliefs. These groups and individuals recognize government authority but facilitate or engage in acts of violence due to their perception that the United States Government is tyrannical and oppressive, coupled to their belief that the government needs to be violently resisted or overthrown.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...nment-Violence

That is just more Eric Holder and his wishful thinking.

Is it really that "wishful". I frankly think that we are one major event from a 4GW civil war....which would substantiate all these fuck sticks are predicting. The thing is: they're going to be the ones that start it. And they know it.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

And they're looking at all the people becoming discontent and saying "we need to arm up our enforcers and prepare to crack down" not "our constituents are angry, we're doing something wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by oddux View Post
    and they're looking at all the people becoming discontent and saying "we need to arm up our enforcers and prepare to crack down" not "our constituents are angry, we're doing something wrong".
    Exactly.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Is it really that "wishful". I frankly think that we are one major event from a 4GW civil war....which would substantiate all these fuck sticks are predicting. The thing is: they're going to be the ones that start it. And they know it.
    That is what I was saying. He is wishing for it to happen, but so far, there are many other problems he cold be focusing on, like his criminal self.

from what I read they are sure trying to provoke something in Missouri ......al Jazeera reporters tear gased and shot with rubber bullets ......they also boxed in peaceful protesters then told them to leave yada yada and remember one guy threw one bottle and they announced that these gatherings are no longer peaceful therefore illegal

Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    from what I read they are sure trying to provoke something in Missouri ......al Jazeera reporters tear gased and shot with rubber bullets ......they also boxed in peaceful protesters then told them to leave yada yada and remember one guy threw one bottle and they announced that these gatherings are no longer peaceful therefore illegal
    Not telling people the facts around the robbery prior to this incident hasn't helped either. Was that on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    from what I read they are sure trying to provoke something in Missouri ......al Jazeera reporters tear gased and shot with rubber bullets ......
    I am sure everyone here realizes that rubber bullets are designed to be less lethal but not necessarily non lethal, and can still kill you if you are unfortunate enough to get hit in the wrong location.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Not telling people the facts around the robbery prior to this incident hasn't helped either. Was that on purpose?
    I thought this to myself reading your posts in the other thread, about how they sat on the info...and just let if fester.....seems awful suspect....

.....but whether it was an intentional beta run or if it is just convenience that they are using it as one.....I think our takeaway lesson should be the same.

Because either way we're headed for the same result.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors