Gotta Agree: MAGA People Are as Blind as Obama Worshippers Ever Were........
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Sean K.
  • 1 Post By captain92
  • 1 Post By Sean K.
  • 1 Post By TexasChris

Thread: Gotta Agree: MAGA People Are as Blind as Obama Worshippers Ever Were........

Gotta Agree: MAGA People Are as Blind as Obama Worshippers Ever Were........

Schnoz-Gobblers: I Am RIGHT; **** You #MAGA Idiots in [Market-Ticker]

Schnoz-Gobblers: I Am RIGHT; **** You #MAGA Idiots
    [Comments enabled]

Go read this Ticker again.

You won't. And you won't let it sink in, if you're one of the #MAGA people.

I ****ing hate being right a good part of the time. Like now.

Especially when I am proved right just a week after I post something like the above.

Cohen pled guilty yesterday to multiple felonies, and one of them is bad news. It was a statement that President Trump, then candidate Trump, had him violate felony campaign finance law at his behest.

Guliani is running his yap about how this "has no allegation of wrongdoing." Bull****. Guliani is a piece of **** and a liar, and he knows it.

I know this to be true because I was the Treasurer for a Federal Campaign and I know what the ******n law says. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

Further, if you think this is limited to campaign finance you're really ****ing stupid. They raided Cohen's office and he was Trump's "fixer" for years. They nailed Cohen on various tax matters as well. Want to take the under on the prosecutors not having possession of all sorts of fun international stuff too?

IMHO Trump will be indicted the day he leaves office, no matter how he leaves office. SDNY will do it, and they should do it. Cohen has stated that Trump solicited Cohen to violate campaign finance law in a criminal manner. Further, Cohen had exactly zero reason to do so on his own; without the benefit to Trump from said action it wouldn't have happened, so the act itself has a perfect alignment with the interests of the Candidate and thus is an extraordinarily credible allegation -- and was made under oath. Never mind what they probably have when it comes to tax issues.

THIS is why Trump has not done a ******n thing about the medical monopolies and won't. This is why that platform plank disappeared on the night of the election and has never been heard from since. Trump knows good and ******n well he'll go to prison if he doesn't do what the "powers that be" want and stops them from screwing the public out of $3 trillion dollars a year because he ****ed up trying to bury the Daniels' story and there is a credible claim he committed a felony for which he can be prosecuted and, if prosecuted, will go to prison. Irrespective of how much money you have prison sucks exactly the same way. Never mind whether prosecutors can get a whole ****load of people in his family on similar charges to what they nailed Manafort and Cohen on as well -- they probably can on various tax evasion related matters given all the overseas games they've played through the years.

Get this through your thick skull and until you do shut the **** up: $3 trillion a year will continue to be stolen from you and the federal debt will go up by a trillion a year into the indefinite future because you are giving a pass to a man while you scream "MAGA!" -- a man who knows damn well he'll do 5 to 20 years in prison if he doesn't let the medical monopolists continue to steal $16,000 per US family every single year into the indefinite future and let the "farm" and other industry folks leave illegal invaders in this nation, including the one who killed Mollie Tibbetts and the other pair out west who managed to poop out five anchor babies despite the guy being wanted for murder -- and for which you paid their birth and living expenses. It's not like we don't have multiple documentary pieces of evidence that you're getting hosed daily to the tune of 500% on a regular basis when it comes to medical care top-to-bottom.... oh wait, we do!

When you scream "MAGA" what you're really screaming about is demanding to be screwed up the ass on a daily basis and Trump is the one enabling and laughing about that screwing in order to keep his own sorry ass out of the slammer.

Thus Trump also won't, ever, tell a judge who tries to "overrule" rescission of a former Executive Order, despite the fact that every single one of them contains the specific statement that there is no right of judicial review or due process created by same, to suck eggs and screw off -- such as with the DREAMers, with the various other illegal invader issues and similar.

In short Ms. Tibbetts' death is thus on Trump, not Obama or the Congress.

Piece-of-**** Trump hasn't and won't issue an executive order demanding E-Verify be used for every employee and that when any discrepancy is noted by said system that ICE visits all such locations the next morning, determines who is the illegal invader and immediately arrests and deports them, nor will he insist Congress pass same as a formal law for the same reason. If he had done either Tibbetts would still be alive. He didn't do it before and won't do it now because those who want illegal invaders and medical monopolists to continue to steal trillions of dollars know damn well he broke the law getting elected and not only could he be impeached post-impeachment he can be, and will be, indicted and imprisoned.

Thus he does what they want, including the farm owner where Tibbetts' murderer worked and Mollie Tibbetts is dead.

He won't fire Sessions for the same reason. Nor will he fire Rosenstein. Or Mueller. Ever. He knows good and ******n well they all have him by the nuts and thus he will fly around to various venues and scream "MAGA" for all the credulous 20 IQ idiots in various states while letting illegal invaders slaughter college students and the medical industry **** everyone in the nation up the ass, destroying not only the middle class but both federal and state budgets as well.

And you, who are in the "MAGA" crowd, are the worst of all. Instead of standing up and telling this piece of **** to put a stop to the medical scam now and to deport every single one of these illegal invaders, shut down and destroy any business that hires any such person and **** those who claim to be "judges" despite knowing they have no jurisdiction over any "executive order", then resign and get the **** out of the White House you instead stand in line, fill venues and cheer on Trump's blood-soaked hands.

No, this is not a call for the "uniparty" on the other side to replace him, but rather a call for the good and decent people to wake the **** up and state in a clear, loud voice that all of this **** stops now or else -- and mean it. But you won't do that and you know it, so go screw a duck -- we all, every one of us, deserves what's coming.

This nation is collectively dumb enough to think the market will continue to rocket higher, the "economy" will be fine and those illegal invaders won't murder your daughter.

Just contemplate how well that bull**** worked out for the Tibbetts family and what makes you think you're so damn special that same sort of crap won't come visit you?
    Merlin and tk like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I agree there is probably some shady shit on Trumps part going on. And I agree we are in for a market 'correction'. I also agree that good and decent people stand by while this country continues to swirl in the bowl. But, he is much better than the alternative we had in '16.
    Sean K. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain92 View Post
    I agree there is probably some shady shit on Trumps part going on. And I agree we are in for a market 'correction'. I also agree that good and decent people stand by while this country continues to swirl in the bowl. But, he is much better than the alternative we had in '16.
    Agree 100% that he was better than Hitlery.
    Merlin likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Would you believe that I had to google MAGA to figure out what he was talking about?

I'm just out of touch with the pop culture internet, I guess...
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by TomAiello View Post
    Would you believe that I had to google MAGA to figure out what he was talking about?

Having enough good things in your life that you can't keep up with the bullshit.......I'm having a hard time finding a negative there.

I used to be able to keep up, but the Great Meme War has gone supernova and there's just no keeping up. It's like meme'ception out here in the trenches. Jokes in references in images in jokes in points in jokes. No one can keep up.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAiello View Post
    Pop culture? Not even close. The new normal and disgrace for all things national politics is more like it.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Sponsors