NJ won't rule out door to door enforcement of Hicap mag ban
Like Tree12Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJ won't rule out door to door enforcement of Hicap mag ban

NJ won't rule out door to door enforcement of Hicap mag ban

A long time ago, I used the war on drugs to posit the idea that police will enthusiastically participate in gun confiscation when (not if) tasked with it. I was called lots of unsavory things. I stood by it then, I stand by it now. It is not bad apples, the problems are terminal and endemic about the organization and the people drawn to it....in the rare instance one may not be of the ilk, they are quickly converted or ostracized and destroyed.

This is no surprise.

Think about this.....really think about it.....because this _is_ what is coming. A bunch of overweight, 80 iq murdery bois with those yellow warning stickers still on their eotechs smashing in your front doors to shoot your pets, your family and anything else that moves. Or worse, the new breed. 80 iq, stupid fit mongoloids that didn't have the nuts to join the army so they figured shooting pot heads and dogs was cool. These guys have been told that they're the best of the best and they're fighting the war on crime and they're soldiers and they wear those smarmy schmedium fitted t's that say shit like "I am the darkness in the valley" and "sheepdick." There will be no neighborhood to neighborhood action so once yall have finished screaming "wolverines" from your second story window put your 1500 dollar AK's back up and continue.....they're going to single people out one by one. Easy peasy, putting heads on sticks until the crumbling begins. They're gonna hit CHL holders, everyone who "registered" a firearm....if you're an NFA guy....you'll get a visit for damn sure (if they even allow NFA items in Jersey.)

This is surreal. Our simulation is beginning to run amok.....and honestly, I just wish it'd amok a little faster. There are cars I need to drive, people I need to meet and guns I need to shoot.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...bWLa7KeqrMXMUQ

The New Jersey State Police corresponded with Breitbart News on December 11 and refused to rule out house-to-house enforcement of the state’s “high capacity” magazine ban.

On December 10 Breitbart News reported that New Jersey was hours away from making it a felony to possess a magazine holding more than 10 rounds. The law took effect during the midnight hour of Tuesday, December 11.
    Breitbart News contacted New Jersey State Police on Monday to ask how they planned to enforce the newly enacted ban. We asked whether they would enforce it on a traffic-stop basis—checking magazines in firearms when they pulled over drivers for speeding, wreckless driving, etc.—or whether they would enforce it by going to house-to-house to check magazine capacity in the firearms New Jersey residents kept in their homes.
    The basis for the question about house-to-house checks is that Americans always fear Second Amendment prohibitions will lead to knocks on their doors.
    The NJ State Police refused to rule out house-to-house checks. Rather, they responded: “We do not discuss enforcement strategies.”
    Breitbart News also reached out to Gov. Phil Murphy’s (D) press secretary Daniel Bryan about enforcement of the ban. As of the publication of this article Bryan had not ruled out house-to-house enforcement of the ban either.
    AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News, the host of the Breitbart podcast Bullets with AWR Hawkins, and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at [email protected]. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.
    Last edited by TexasChris; 12-11-2018 at 05:37 PM.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

They might be surprised at just how quickly a resistance would be formed. The British thought it would be simple to take the arms and powder at Concord too.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bgreed View Post
    They might be surprised at just how quickly a resistance would be formed. The British thought it would be simple to take the arms and powder at Concord too.

They'd NEED that internet kill switch they've been talking about. If resistance formed as quickly as I'd suspect (though part of me thinks most people will instead capitulate rather than fight)....they will get the IKS they've been asking for making any further organization much more difficult but also making conditions in the US much worse and affecting even more people which may have exactly the opposite effect they wish spreading the idea of revolt due to their crackdown.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

On a lighter note, have you met anyone from Jersey?? A you sure you want them armed?
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

I think the majority of people will just roll over and give up. The few "radicals" who stand up for their rights (and their privacy) will quickly be revealed as drug-dealing pedophiles of the worst sort, and all "law abiding" folks will realize that they really had it coming after all.
    Sean K. likes this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by bgreed View Post

I want to believe this .....and the media refusal to cover the French riots makes me think on some level they recognize that at least we are potentially dangerous if ideologically unified .....but I just don't know how many people will really rock and roll If it comes to it.

We aren't even talking about a squad level dust up where at least your buddies could witness your glorious death. Between love and apathy, how many of us will really pick fighting 20:1 against dudes who if nothing else have all the Gucci gear, knowing that it all but certainly ends with your lungs burning, your heart pounding, getting cornered, wishing you'd swapped that last mag in your carrier with a tall boy and dying alone, only to be smeared in the media?

We may be too far removed from past atrocity to recognize principle as one of the best comforts a dying man can hope for.
    Last edited by TexasChris; 12-12-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    They'd NEED that internet kill switch they've been talking about. If resistance formed as quickly as I'd suspect (though part of me thinks most people will instead capitulate rather than fight)....they will get the IKS they've been asking for making any further organization much more difficult but also making conditions in the US much worse and affecting even more people which may have exactly the opposite effect they wish spreading the idea of revolt due to their crackdown.
    My prediction is that they continue to idly pursue legislation, but if for any reason we begin to get too organized a mysterious problem to which no one has the answer, conveniently materializes.
    Sean K. likes this.

All they have to do is pick the right time in the wrong neighborhood. They might be finding themselves feeling like Custer at the Little Bighorn.

Yeah, a few will likely go as in your scenario, but principles are what make us what we are. Each has to decide where that line is when we will be pushed no further.

The boys with the Gucci gear are for the most part a joke. I used to help RO a competition we put on at our local gun club for the area SWAT teams. We set up the scenarios and ran them through. Afterward some of us "civilians" where commenting amongst ourselves at how bad these guys were. One of them overheard and said "so you think you can do better?" We looked at each other then nonchalantly replied "yeah we think so." The guy we picked to run it ran the course in about half the time shooting all head shots. They were a bit in shock and asked "are there a lot of guys who shoot that well." Our reply "yep." They just quietly packed their bags and left.

As for being smeared, there will be those who know the truth. And that's what really matters.

TexasChris and Sean K. like this.

Sig
    Jersey, like NY and Mass on the east coast is a lost cause. The only thing you can hope to do is quarantine the state.

Fuck Jersey and them assholes. That's native Jersey talk FYI.
    bgreed likes this.
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Jersey, like NY and Mass on the east coast is a lost cause. The only thing you can hope to do is quarantine the state.

Fuck Jersey and them assholes. That's native Jersey talk FYI.
    "We must all hang together or we most assuredly will all hang separately".
    bgreed and TexasChris like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors