• 3 Post By Sean K.
  • 2 Post By Sean K.
  • 3 Post By mjorin
  • 3 Post By TexasChris
  • 1 Post By G2
  • 3 Post By TexasChris

Thread: Pre crime

Pre crime

The boogaloo may be around the corner gents. This doesn't look good. Despite the lackluster political state of our country, I hope all of you and yours are doing well.

Though I'm sure they've been doing this, that it's out in the open.......

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48118...fclXe39B2pMTKo
    Merlin, G2 and Sean K. like this.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Related article here: https://fee.org/articles/7-reasons-t...lag-guns-laws/

Comment from the ACLU:

“It is worth emphasizing that while a seeming urgent need for [the law] derives from recent egregious and deadly mass shootings, [the law’s] reach goes far beyond any efforts to address such extraordinary incidents,” the authors said.

“As written, a person could be subject to an extreme risk protective order (ERPO) without ever having committed, or even having threatened to commit, an act of violence with a firearm.”

Last edited by TomAiello; 08-17-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

To abrogate the DOJ to "social media" companies as they "work together" to create "algorithms" that will allegedly identify mass shooters is as laughable as it is dangerous to liberty, especially in light of the recently exposed and proven bias of said same "socials" against gun owners in particular and anyone espousing libertarian or conservative alternative view points.

Nonsense.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Not sure if anyone followed the stand off with police in Pittsburgh. Interesting new info......

Great: You Just Got A Bunch of Cops Shot in [Market-Ticker]

Great: You Just Got A Bunch of Cops Shot
    [Comments enabled]

This is exactly what's wrong with so-called "criminal justice" today.

District Attorney Larry Krasner said when he initially told Hill he could be facing 25 years in prison, Hill tried to negotiate and "said 20" — to which Krasner agreed.

“We need to be clear here: This was bulls--- from the beginning,” Krasner told The Philadelphia Inquirer, describing the agreement as "phony baloney."

Krasner said Hill requested the agreement in writing — which the district attorney claimed he started, but never finished. He said the suspect's lawyer was in on the mock agreement.

Great.

So we have several things going on here, all of them catastrophically bad.

1. The defendant's lawyer violated several canons of law, including intentionally lying to the client.

2. The DA lied as well.

I get it -- that was a crap situation and the goal was to get the suspect out of the place in one piece, never mind all the other people trapped inside, both cops and other suspects in the drug bust, along with anyone in the immediate vicinity.

But -- the example now set and admitted to in public, which is a catastrophic piece of stupidity, is that all future suspects can not believe either the words of the head of the just-us department there (the DA) or their own lawyers.

This means that if one is in such a situation the only logical thing for said suspect to do is shoot and kill everyone you can and accept that you're already dead because whatever you're told is a lie.

Remember the basic foundation principle here folks: All after the first all the rest of the murders are free.

This is always true and can never be otherwise. Anyone with an IQ larger than their shoe size can figure this out.

Situations like the recent one in Philadelphia are some of the worst of "corner cases" around. There are no good answers. But we can make a bad situation much, much worse by destroying any vestigial element of credibility within the legal system both among prosecutors as proffered to suspects but even worse, between a suspect and their attorney.

The real issue in this instance which nobody will take responsibility for nor will the people of Philadelphia enforce said responsibility by whatever means are necessary are the utterly ridiculous number of nolle prosecuti charges -- that is, the intentional refusal to prosecute -- that this individual had in his record including many for felony crimes against other people. The suspect would have been out in public as he would have been in prison and thus none of this would have happened. Rather than admitting responsibility for his intentional act in this regard, screwing those victims, Larry lied and worse, entered into a conspiracy with the suspect's attorney to lie to said person as a means of covering up his own intentional, criminal malfeasance.

This action is going to get plenty of government employees killed, including police officers and there's nothing that can be done about it now. Further, the people of the city, I'll bet, still won't hold this jackass accountable -- not now and not when the cops start taking fire on sight. Instead we'll hear more whining about guns, never mind that all that will remain between you as a common citizen and death is now, from this day forward, a gun.
    TexasChris and Merlin like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

The easy answer is to remove oneself from all social media. The downside is that we further alienate ourselves from society. We become more of one of those instead of one of us.

The more important issue may be breaking up the Google's, Amazons, and MSNs of the world. The Monopoly those three groups have on information is frightening and as soon as they're completely in bed with government, we're screwed. They in reality become a defacto government.
    TexasChris, Sean K. and Merlin like this.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

G2
    Quote Originally Posted by mjorin View Post
    The easy answer is to remove oneself from all social media. The downside is that we further alienate ourselves from society. We become more of one of those instead of one of us.

The more important issue may be breaking up the Google's, Amazons, and MSNs of the world. The Monopoly those three groups have on information is frightening and as soon as they're completely in bed with government, we're screwed. They in reality become a defacto government.

Hence my deleted Facebook and YouTube accounts! No more Survivalist Boards etc....

Just a heads up, deleting those accounts changes nothing with respect to info already made available. It's still being used.

Phones are logging our behavior 24/7, at the bare minimum, full time audio.....and our clicks, time spent on websites and online shopping is all being logged to a profile as well.

I don't know that even I can comprehend just how weird things are going to get in the next 10 years. The surveillance network is already up and running....it's only a matter of them streamlining the data handling and passing a few laws to let them act on the info.

This concludes your daily doom and gloom.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

G2
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    Just a heads up, deleting those accounts changes nothing with respect to info already made available. It's still being used.

Phones are logging our behavior 24/7, at the bare minimum, full time audio.....and our clicks, time spent on websites and online shopping is all being logged to a profile as well.

I don't know that even I can comprehend just how weird things are going to get in the next 10 years. The surveillance network is already up and running....it's only a matter of them streamlining the data handling and passing a few laws to let them act on the info.

This concludes your daily doom and gloom.
    Yah, I just figure every little bit.... helps.
    Damn those Bastards! Now I gotta buy more ammo and XCR’s
    RobertSlaughter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    Yah, I just figure every little bit.... helps.
    Damn those Bastards! Now I gotta buy more ammo and XCR’s
    I did the same thing man....it was the sliver of peace I could create, made me feel a bit better.....the tech dragnet is just...the scope is overwhelming and I'm a laymen. I really have no perspective to appreciate the sheer reach of what's already in place and running.....

....so now I'm doing the same thing.

Sponsors