• 4 Post By abran007
  • 2 Post By Sean K.
  • 1 Post By G2
  • 2 Post By G2

Thread: Alcohol, Guns and Prohibition

G2 [OP]

Alcohol, Guns and Prohibition

Merlin likes this.

We now live in a society of rabbit people who are afraid of everything and want everything controlled so they can feel safe. Liberties be damned.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Article was fine UNTIL this gem:

Tennessee mandates proper training regarding the use of handguns — as I think all states should do before issuing permits.

Horseshit. Utter horseshit. Rights aren't predicated upon being "permitted" or "licensed" by the state....nor does exercising a right require 'training'...if it does, it's not a right; merely a privilege.
    bgreed, Merlin and G2 like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post

Tennessee mandates proper training regarding the use of handguns — as I think all states should do before issuing permits.

Horseshit. Utter horseshit. Rights aren't predicated upon being "permitted" or "licensed" by the state....nor does exercising a right require 'training'...if it does, it's not a right; merely a privilege.

I thought the same thing reading it, every time someone brings that crap up during a discussion I challenge them for their “freedom of speech training certificate and permit.” It usually draws a very confused and dazed look 🤨.
    bgreed, Sean K., Merlin and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by abran007 View Post
    I thought the same thing reading it, every time someone brings that crap up during a discussion I challenge them for their “freedom of speech training certificate and permit.” It usually draws a very confused and dazed look .
    The bad part is the author is part of "patriot post"....somebody needs history lessons...badly.
    bgreed and Merlin like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

G2 [OP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post

Agreed!
    bgreed likes this.

G2 [OP]
    This is an issue for me personally
    “Tennessee mandates proper training regarding the safe and legal use of handguns — as I think all states should do before issuing permits.”

Permits to begin with are BullShit! A “right” is not governed by the state. There is some good writing in this article but as usual some LibTard BS slipped in between the lines!
    Take it for what it worth I guess...
    bgreed and RobertSlaughter like this.

Sponsors