Literally Believes She Holds the Moral High Ground, LOL.........
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bgreed
  • 1 Post By TexasChris
  • 2 Post By semperfisurveyor

Thread: Literally Believes She Holds the Moral High Ground, LOL.........

Literally Believes She Holds the Moral High Ground, LOL.........

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...239189504?s=20

Hope you can view it before Twitter shuts it down........

Language is NSFW though.....

Hilarious and sad at the same time.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Had a guy rant at me on a different site the same way. Saying “nobody should be shot for taking material stuff” I told him then don’t take other peoples stuff or break other peoples stuff and you won’t have to worry about it. On the other hand if that’s what you’re about, sucks to be you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sean K. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bgreed View Post
    Had a guy rant at me on a different site the same way. Saying “nobody should be shot for taking material stuff” I told him then don’t take other peoples stuff or break other peoples stuff and you won’t have to worry about it. On the other hand if that’s what you’re about, sucks to be you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've heard this line of thought in various iterations. I'm not sure what the lesson is but the problem seems to be a hang up in the causal mechanism of the individual asking the question, or making the statement.

No one should be shot for stealing -> no one's problems are worth stealing over

I just had this very conversation about about another incident where an individual met a violent end, try as I did, I could not get them to acknowledge the multiple points of choice the deceased had before things went sideways. All they can see is the point of intersection, somehow nothing else matters.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Just another instance of social media highlighting the pinnacle of human existence - fine times we’re living in:-/
    Sean K. and RobertSlaughter like this.
    ...improvise! ...Adapt!! ...OVERCOME!!!

Sponsors