The End of XCRForum.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of XCRForum.com

The End of XCRForum.com

'Net-Fairness Doctrin"

"A system of limitless individual choices, with respect to communications [i.e. the Internet], is not necessarily in the interest of citizenship and self-government," he wrote. "Democratic efforts to reduce the resulting problems ought not be rejected in freedom's name."

Oh, and you won't be able to send an email for 24hrs after you write it. Because you may be mad at someone and say something you regret.

The end is near folks. :-[ :'(

Story Here
    "If the provisions of the Constitution be not upheld when they pinch, as well as when they comfort, they may as well be abandoned." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Southerland, 1934

WWW.GLOCKFAN.US - Glock Pistol Forum

WWW.ACRFORUM.COM - Remington Bushmaster ACR Rifle Forum

Re: The End of XCRForum.com

There is no way on God's green earth that would fly. There is no way to enforce that. Lets say that someone wanted to put a law and delay the sent emails by 24 hours. Ok its a US law. What about all of the servers outside of the US? Tough. What about people that have their own servers? Tough.

Ain't happening. That guy is out of the looney bin. No way that would even appear to be taken serously.

My parents taught me that "hate" is a really strong word, and one should take caution when using it.

I'm really, REALLY starting to hate liberals.

It's getting to the point where I can meet somebody, have a pretty good time and think, "This guy's kinda cool". Then I'll find out he's a liberal and I think, "What a f*ckin' douchebag."

I kinda feel bad about it, but then I get over it .005 sec later.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SDDuc996 View Post
    My parents taught me that "hate" is a really strong word, and one should take caution when using it.

I'm really, REALLY starting to hate liberals.

It's getting to the point where I can meet somebody, have a pretty good time and think, "This guy's kinda cool". Then I'll find out he's a liberal and I think, "What a f*ckin' douchebag."

I kinda feel bad about it, but then I get over it .005 sec later.
    You reminded me of somthing:
    I went to a Bar-B-Q this weekend. Me and some guys start takin guns. On of them has a baggy Obama shirt on.I think to myself "what effin tool/fool".I didnt dawg him but my wife...... she asks in if he likes guns. He says "yes". She asks him if he knew anything about Barry the Magic Negro's policies to take fire arms away, he says "no". She then proceeds to inform this fool that Barry wants to take guns away from people. The dude had no clue. I know this is gonna make me seem like I hate my own race but the fact that he was black AND a soldier made it seem even worse than a white guy in the same position.

jawara,
    Unforunately I know many Libtards that own guns and race has nothing do with anything (except the Libtards keep bringing it up). The funny thing is I keep asking if they will sell or have them destroyed and the answer is always no. Hmmm..............

SheepDog :2rifle:
    When the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away!
    (not knocking police, just gun grabbers)

tk

Gentlemen,

Truly, not all Democrats are particularly Liberal, and not all Liberal ideas are bad. The fringes of both parties are littered with folks who should not be making public policy.

But THIS guy is a nutball who has no grasp of reality.

He thinks animals should be able to sue people?

This guy apparently believes in neither the First Amendment nor the Second.

And Obama thinks he is one of the great Constitutional scholars in our land?

tk
    The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake free people get to make only once." Judge Alex Kozinski, 9th District

you know as bad as things seem i must say i am still proud of this country because even though they are trying to take our rights away we still fight back, and you see it every day. The proposal to reinstate the AWB bill=Failed, HR 45=Failed, Even this idea to impose on the internet=Doomed to Fail as well. They keep trying and people keep fighting back till they realize that there is no chance of getting these idotic ideas passed. I say good job america, just dont give up yet. I am sure they won't.

Well Ya'll, thanks to what Arlen Specter did today, we are NOT in any better position....now it looks like Al Franken will be #60! IF WE DON'T HAVE SOME CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRATS IN THE SENATE, that will VOTE AGAINST SOME OF THIS CRAP! WE ARE IN TROUBLE! That will be ALL THREE branches of the Government, with the appointment of another Supreme Court Judge, on the Liberal down slide of this Nation! I am asking ALL Members of Our Forum to WRITE, CALL OR EMAIL, Your US SENATORS, YOUR US CONGRESSMAN AND OUR PRESIDENT, MR. OBAMA and let them know that we mean to have this Nation remain under The Constitution, The Bill of Rights and Under God! These people are getting way out of hand and they haven't been in office for 100 days yet! MAKE OUR SELVES HEARD AND OUR OPINIONS KNOWN! For the sake of God and Country! DO IT!
    Sincerely, SINKER

Yes we will make our voices herd. Because really, if some of these liberals got what they wanted they would find many Americans stop voicing their outrage with their pens, and start using methods not so easily ignored. Until then though, I'm ganna keep writing letters every time the come up with some new idiotic way to take away our liberties.
    Those who were not there will never know Those who were will never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by SINKER View Post
    Well Ya'll, thanks to what Arlen Specter did today, we are NOT in any better position....now it looks like Al Franken will be #60! IF WE DON'T HAVE SOME CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRATS IN THE SENATE, that will VOTE AGAINST SOME OF THIS CRAP! WE ARE IN TROUBLE! That will be ALL THREE branches of the Government, with the appointment of another Supreme Court Judge, on the Liberal down slide of this Nation! I am asking ALL Members of Our Forum to WRITE, CALL OR EMAIL, Your US SENATORS, YOUR US CONGRESSMAN AND OUR PRESIDENT, MR. OBAMA and let them know that we mean to have this Nation remain under The Constitution, The Bill of Rights and Under God! These people are getting way out of hand and they haven't been in office for 100 days yet! MAKE OUR SELVES HEARD AND OUR OPINIONS KNOWN! For the sake of God and Country! DO IT!
    Sincerely, SINKER
    I was right with you up until the part where you brought "god" into it. Am I the only person that likes guns and has a view that bounces all over the political map? Gun-lover, atheist, pro-abortion, pro-war, anti-Obama ... I can hardly claim a single politician with whom I see eye to eye, but the quickest way to turn me off is to start proclaiming that we need to "get back to god." How 'bout we just get back to common sense and let people just pray to whatever they want to pray to?
    Long before I started hemorrhaging money for guns, I was spending like crazy on photo gear....
    Click here to visit my photography web site.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors