Election Issues Tracking Page
Like Tree24Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Election Issues Tracking Page

Election Issues Tracking Page

Interesting page that gathers all the charges of fraud made in this election:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/...rors-or-fraud/

I'm not a Trump supporter. I do think that I'd rather see Trump in the White House than Biden. It's not a critical issue to me, though.

I do think there is fairly credible evidence of major electoral fraud in some big cities (I've especially dug into Atlanta, and I'm fairly convinced there was some illegal activity there).

I think the problem I see is the the political class is growing bolder and more corrupt, and if this goes on (perhaps already) the USA will (has?) become a DINO (Democracy In Name Only). I'm pretty sure that's the first step down the road to extinction.
    cjt50, TexasChris, scalton and 2 others like this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Accurate assessment.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

It occurs to me that whether substantiated or otherwise, the primary goal of the "election fraud" dog and pony may be the undermining of public faith in the electoral process. Imagine both parties of voters united in their desire for a solution and in their ignorance, demanding that the government come up with it.......there's an obscene elegance about it.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    It occurs to me that whether substantiated or otherwise, the primary goal of the "election fraud" dog and pony may be the undermining of public faith in the electoral process. Imagine both parties of voters united in their desire for a solution and in their ignorance, demanding that the government come up with it.......there's an obscene elegance about it.
    Something that hadn't occurred to me, but TOTALLY makes sense.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    Exactly! I think the political elites, “the swamp”, etc. will be fine with either outcome of Biden or Trump because either will drive towards what you are describing. They’ll be more than happy to be our Superman and help us fix this broken election system “real good” and we’ll cheer them all the way! I think this pic could be made into an applicable meme on this topic...

Election Issues Tracking Page-26551fee-f473-43d5-a900-1e02d0e80aeb.jpeg

The security video showing the ballot stuffing in Fulton County (Georgia) seem pretty clear to me. I can't believe that no one is going to jail for that.
    Sean K., TexasChris and scalton like this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

This is an excellent summary of the potential electoral issues in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

I'm sure it's 'not credible' and will not make an appearance either in the mainstream media or on social media. Twitter has probably already flagged it as 'unverified' and removed all links to it.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...OTUSFiling.pdf

I don't really see how the Supreme Court can decline to review this suit. This is pretty much the definition of original jurisdiction. The whole reason for the Supreme Court is to prevent differences between the states from devolving into physical conflict.

JURISDICTION AND VENUE17. This Court has original and exclusive jurisdiction over this action because it is a “controvers[y] between two or more States” under Article III, § 2, cl. 2 of the U.S. Constitution and 28 U.S.C. § 1251(a) (2018).

PARTIES
    22. Plaintiff is the State of Texas, which is a sovereign State of the United States.
    23. Defendants are the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the States of Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin, which are sovereign States of the United States.

Sean K. and scalton like this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

Sig
    Two issues I see...

I find it amazing that it seems only the Democrats would be guilty of trying to rig an election.

With the crack jack lawyer team bought by the current president, with all the numerous court proceedings being held due to all the claims of voter fraud, you'd think that the lawyers representing the president would be able to do so without needing websites posting information on per the topic at hand over what they're fighting for.

I have no dog in this fight, and like the OP, probably would of prefered the status quo of what we have than a new change with the current pic. That said, I'm no naive enough to believe that one party is above or below the other per their own morals.
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    With the crack jack lawyer team bought by the current president, with all the numerous court proceedings being held due to all the claims of voter fraud, you'd think that the lawyers representing the president would be able to do so without needing websites posting information on per the topic at hand over what they're fighting for.
    The link I just posted is an official federal court filing, hosted on the web site of the Texas Attorney General (the representative of the plaintiff, the State of Texas). I don't really see how that's 'needing websites posting information.'

I don't think that the lawyers representing the president (Donald Trump) are involved in this filing at all. The parties are the State of Texas, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of Michigan, the State of Wisconsin, and the State of Georgia. Neither Donald Trump personally, nor any part of the federal government or the Trump administration, is party to the action.

Did you look at the link at all?
    Last edited by TomAiello; 12-08-2020 at 03:25 PM.
    Sean K., TexasChris and scalton like this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

Sig
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAiello View Post
    Did you look at the link at all?
    I looked at the link and I was expecting to see the actual court filings.

At this point, I can claim a martian came down and voted. Did it actually happen, no clue. However, I feel that if there are legitimate issues to be addressed in this election, they will be raised and addressed by the court. At this point in time, exactly how many cases did Trumps team win?

Hey, Detroit and Atlanta and Philly, no crap the democrats have their "sneaky ways". Thing is, been that way forever and not for this one election. People lie, cheat and steal. One of my points is that your political affiliation does not determine your set of morals.

If you want to get right down to the real issue, Trump got a bunch a clowns to push for his cause IMO. Come on, it's nothing but a circus with the Rudy show.
    Last edited by Sig; 12-08-2020 at 04:53 PM.
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors