What is up with all the military activity this week?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By scalton
  • 2 Post By TomAiello

Thread: What is up with all the military activity this week?

What is up with all the military activity this week?

I got a cousin that lives close to Nellis AFB he said late Saturday night extremely heavy air traffic came in, by his count around 25 C-17's and 10-12 C-130-s, people said many troops and all sorts of fighting vehicles were unloaded. He says it is more than he has ever seen at one time.
    Yesterday it was reported by the US Naval Institute that we have 3 Aircraft carrier's and a LHD stationed off the west coast and 2 aircraft carriers and a LHD off the east coast. They are not in port but stationed off the coast.
    Any Ideas?
    Walking through the waste land formally known as the USA

Hal Turner's site is reporting the same thing, but pretty sure that site is like InfoWars in terms of the conspiracy level.

Let me see if I can dig up the article a friend sent (the gist was that the Chinese and Russians are going to invade if SCOTUS rules in Trump's favor b/c the Democrats will petition the UN to step in since they believe Trump is staging a coup).

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ments-in-conus

OMINOUS: U.S. POSITIONING NAVAL VESSELS OFF EAST & WEST COASTS; MASSIVE TROOP MOVEMENTS IN CONUS
    NATION
    HAL TURNER
    08 DECEMBER 2020
    HITS: 776985

OMINOUS: U.S. POSITIONING NAVAL VESSELS OFF EAST & WEST COASTS; MASSIVE TROOP MOVEMENTS IN CONUS
    Over the past four days, there have been MASSIVE movements of troops, equipment and supplies WITHIN the continental United States (CONUS). Today (Tue.), the US Navy is positioning Aircraft carriers and their strike groups off both the US east and west coasts. It appears we are preparing to defend ourselves from an invasion. China?

Late Saturday, no fewer than 25 C-17 aircraft were in the skies over the USA, carrying troops and equipment from around the nation . . . ALL going to Nellis Air Force Base. (Story Here).

Also late Saturday, no fewer than 12 C-130 aircraft were also on the move, ALSO ALL heading into Nellis.

MAP

On Sunday, locals on and around Nellis reported the base was "swarming" with soldiers and Marines. They also reported seeing a vast array of land fighting vehicles coming out of cargo aircraft. (Article continues beneath Ad)

Ad

Ads by Revcontent
    New Vision Discovery Can Restore Your Vision Naturally (Watch)
    PATRIOT HEALTH ZONE
    Jackie Kennedy Was a Style Icon - but Her Shoes Revealed What We Long Suspected
    HTTPS://MATERNITYWEEK.COM/
    NAVAL DEPLOYMENTS

This morning, according the the US Naval Institute, the Navy has deployed THREE (3) Aircraft Carriers, plus a Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) off the US West Coast, and TWO (2) Aircraft carriers and their Strike Groups plus another LHD off the US East Coast.

Off the West Coast is the USS Carl Vinson in the Pacific (NOT AT PORT) along the Oregon/Washington Border,

the USS Essex (LHD) off the coast of San Francisco,

and the USS Theodore Roosevelt and its Strike Group off the coast of Los Angeles . . .

Off the East Coast are the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower off the Coast of Connecticut,

the USS Gerald R. Ford off the coast of New Jersey,

and the USS Iwo Jima off the coast of South Carolina . . .

The map below lays out the approximate location of the vessels:

Given these new naval deployments, and the very large, sudden, movement of troops into Nellis AFB, one gets the impression that the United States is preparing to defend its homeland from actual invasion.

Hint: That may actually be the case.

Word in Intelligence circles says that if the Supreme Court voids any or all of the November 3 election due to the massive fraud and violations of the US Constitution with changes to election laws, the lawless extension of voting for weeks, in violation of 3 USC 1 & 2, the Democrats are planning on asking the United Nations to INVADE to depose Trump as a "Dictator." There is also word within Intelligence circles that the states of California, Oregon, and Washington, plus New York, might actually try to secede from the Union if Trump gets four more years, and may need to be forcibly brought back under US control, the same way renegade southern states were handled back in the 1860's Civil War." (HT Note: It would gladden my heart to see the US military bombing egomaniac Governor Andrew Cuomo and filthy Commie NYC Mayor Bill DeBlasio back into the Union . . . or to Kingdom come . . .)

China and Russia are deploying their naval assets in such a way that transit to the US would not take long!

China is positioning out in the Pacific.

Just this morning, the British revealed they have been tracking "the entire Russian Northern Fleet" off the British Coast this month, as the Russians head out into the North Atlantic for . . . . something. (Story HERE)

One possibility is they are heading toward the Mediterranean to deal with Syria and perhaps Turkey. But what if they're **NOT** going into the Mediterranean? What if they're positioning out in the Atlantic to arrive as "requested" along the US East Coast?

It sounds corny, but we won't know until we know and that will be a few days.

Stay tuned folks. We're seeing history unfolding.

As a precaution, we remind you that your firearms need cleaning and oiling; especially if you haven't used them in awhile. They collect dust, develop surface rust in the barrel. Now might be a good time to take them out, clean them, oil them, and make sure they are in pristine condition. Don't want any jamming or misfires if we suddenly find ourselves having to shoot and kill invading foreign troops, invited here by Traitors . . . who would also have to be shot and killed.

UPDATE 12:03 AM EST WEDNESDAY, 9 DECEMBER --

Attorney Lin Wood, who is known to be working closely with President Trump concerning the theft of the November 3 Election by crooked Democrats, posted __this__ interesting item on his Twitter feed. Related???

Might Lin Wood know something thanks to his work with our President?

MORE:

It seems that China has been snapping-up every Barrel of Oil it can get its hands on; far in excess of what it normally consumes. Storing-up because they intend to wage war, perhaps?

Story Here
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Yes that story is why I was asking, I link to that story from a different site and read it. I didn't think much about just the troop movements until I heard about the aircraft carriers being deployed. So I called my cousin and he at least confirms the part about Nellis Air Force Base.
    I just think that the timing is really weird if both of those claims are true.
    Sean K. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    As a precaution, we remind you that your firearms need cleaning and oiling; especially if you haven't used them in awhile. They collect dust, develop surface rust in the barrel. Now might be a good time to take them out, clean them, oil them, and make sure they are in pristine condition. Don't want any jamming or misfires if we suddenly find ourselves having to shoot and kill invading foreign troops, invited here by Traitors . . . who would also have to be shot and killed.
    I have to laugh. I use to be paronoid about cleaning in the late 80's after I got out for about 20 years.

After my first XCR and reading up coming here a long time ago, I just throw in some mobile 1 and let her go. May be right, may be wrong, but so far, no issues on my end
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    I have to laugh. I use to be paronoid about cleaning in the late 80's after I got out for about 20 years.

After my first XCR and reading up coming here a long time ago, I just throw in some mobile 1 and let her go. May be right, may be wrong, but so far, no issues on my end
    Yeah...I don't clean mine either.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

This will end poorly if that's the tack Trump is taking:

https://patriotdailypress.org/2020/1...-the-republic/

The betrayal is now complete: SCOTUS dismissal of Texas lawsuit illuminates final remaining option to save the republic

December 11, 2020

Friday, December 11, 2020 by: Mike Adams
    Tags: America, China, civil war, Constitution, cyber warfare, dominion, insurrection, national defense, scotus, Trump, uprising

Tonight the US Supreme Court chose to dismiss the Texas lawsuit for lack of standing.

The court did not hear the merits of the case, nor did it decide on them. It simply declared that Democrat-controlled states can rig elections, commit ballot fraud, cheat and steal in whatever way they want even if their actions are wildly unfair to the other states which are impacted by the outcome of federal elections.

As of tonight, December 11, 2020, we no longer live in a functioning constitutional republic.

There is no longer any controlling legal authority that is functioning in America.

Even the death of Ginsburg, it seems, was not enough to lend the court a majority of jurists who might choose to uphold the rule of law.

The rule of law has now collapsed. The courts no longer even pretend to function. Censorship is extreme, the media print brazen lies and the elections are so blatantly rigged that the cheating is carried out on camera, for all to see. Yet every last American is apparently powerless to stop the election theft, for all the forces that despise this nation — and which hate liberty and justice — are now aligned against any functioning civil court action which might recognize and reverse the great injustices that have been carried out against this nation by Democrats and deep state traitors.

Yet despite overwhelming, irrefutable evidence of blatant election rigging, fraud and foreign interference, local judges are too corrupt to hear the cases, district courts are too corrupt to decide on the cases, and the highest court in the land is too corrupt to even grant the case legal standing.

America has been plunged into lawlessness by the US Supreme Court. There is no coming back from the path of emerging history that SCOTUS has just set into motion, and this path will be slathered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Every peaceful option to resolve this election has now been exhausted. The remaining options will all involve kinetic engagement.

America will now bleed. This is certain.
    Great clarity has now been achieved on the remaining option

The final option now remaining to save the republic is President Trump’s “national security” option, which would mirror the actions of Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War. Trump must now declare the fraudulent election to be an act of cyber warfare against America, deploy the military to key cities, and initiate mass arrests of court judges, mayors, governors, election officials, complicit “journalists,” members of Congress and everyone else who has colluded in this criminal conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America.

Fortunately, this is precisely the option for which President Trump has been preparing since at least September of 2018. I have been covering these preparations in my Situation Update podcasts, which bring to light activities of the DoD, DIA, SpecOps forces and cyber warfare soldiers, all of which are preparing for Trump to give the green light on an operation that would take down America’s enemies with ferocity and determination.

Trump now surely realizes this plan is the only remaining option to fulfill his oath to defend the United States of America against enemies foreign and domestic. SCOTUS has just handed Trump the clarity he needed to carry out this historic, necessary step to defend this republic in its final hour, when enemies across the country and around the world believe they have succeeded in their suffocation of liberty and the planned demise of the United States of America.

By Saturday, mid-day, I will have two new Situation Update podcasts posted. Here is Friday’s podcast, which reveals all the actions already under way to prepare Special Operations forces and pro-America elements of the DoD for their finest hour and most important mission of all: The saving of our constitutional republic.

The question now is: Will Trump find the courage to give the order?

If he does not, America falls to communist China and is plunged into unrestricted domestic warfare / civil war.

It may actually be routine readiness exercises made more visible by heightened media/public sensitivity. It may also be because the country is [historically] most vulnerable during these lame duck transitional periods between incoming and incumbent government... especially now when this particular incumbent is obsessing over his own ego (and legal prospects) instead of being on the job.

Somewhat related, highly recommended documentary series "While The Rest of Us Die" on Vice. There have been numerous games of chicken during (and soon after) our lame duck periods.

But, believe what you will. Life goes on, until it doesn't.

Re: Lin Wood. That clown told GOP voters in GA to not vote in the "rigged" January runoffs. LMAO. Apparently, any idiot can be a licensed and practicing lawyer, employed by he who has "the best people".
    Last edited by fmunk; 12-12-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

The court did not hear the merits of the case, nor did it decide on them. It simply declared that Democrat-controlled states can rig elections, commit ballot fraud, cheat and steal in whatever way they want even if their actions are wildly unfair to the other states which are impacted by the outcome of federal elections.
    The constitution allows the states to choose their electors however they want. it would be fully constitutional for a state to auction its electors, for example, and just award them to the highest bidder.

The problem here is the underlying overgrowth of federal government, which makes one state's processes so dramatically impact other states. In a properly functioning federal system, the rights of states not to be interfered with ought to act as a check on federal power such that the states would care much less about the internal politics of the other states.
    Sean K. and RobertSlaughter like this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Sponsors