https://mega.nz/folder/30MlkQib#RDOaGzmtFEHkxSYBaJSzVA

340gb Data
    1936 files

This was created by a data hoarder on reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DataHoarder...ol_hill_riots/

1/13 Update
    777gb Data
    9296 Files
    Last edited by Loonster; 01-13-2021 at 09:59 PM.
    TexasChris likes this.
    “If a tyrant is one man and his subjects are many, why do they consent to their own enslavement?"

Etienne de La Boetie (1530-1563)

I've seen a lot of pretty weird things about this. Like supposedly violent attackers calmly walking in line between velvet ropes. I've also talked personally to some people who were there and gotten some very conflicting reports about police behavior and the general knowledge of the protestors about what (if anything) was going on while they were there.

Having been present for some previous events that got reported in the news, and seeing the total lack of accuracy in the reporting, I'm very skeptical about the media accounts.
    Sean K. and TexasChris like this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I'll be the one: Contrived, controlled, comedic theatre.....an act put on to elicit a response, which it has done exceedingly well.

Not much to do but watch the dominos fall and prepare.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Sean K. likes this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by TomAiello View Post
    The implication, should this analysis be on the right track, let alone, spot on.......is heavy.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Related/unrelated this type of evidence and the discussions that it will prompt remind me of a psychological phenomenon that I've always been curious of......when presented with empirical evidence of conspiracy a common reaction is "yes, but, how would they keep it all a secret?" Excluding the obvious knee jerk reply.....

There was not a need, there is not a need and there will not be a need to keep it all a secret......the key to mass manipulation never lies in skill at secrecy, in the ability of covert actors to remain so or even their ability to shroud their true intent.....but in the cultivated apathy and indocrinatorial ignorance of the society upon which they prey.

From a tradecraft perspective, the players in the Babbit video are beyond lazy......and these are not unskilled human beings, nor are they unaware of the camera age we live in, which leads to shades of the same conclusion dependent on the individual thinker.
    Last edited by TexasChris; 01-12-2021 at 03:35 PM.
    Sean K. likes this.

I think we are seeing a witch hunt of massive proportions. I'm waiting for the House Trump-sympathizer Affairs Commission to open up.

Regardless of what actually happened in DC (which we will never know for certain), the idea that a person or group is somehow responsible for the actions of different individuals is never a healthy one.
    Sean K. likes this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

It looks like Ron Paul is the latest victim of this witch hunt. Facebook banned him 'by mistake' apparently. It's amazing how many 'mistakes' are made just after someone expresses a controversial opinion.

In relevant part:

Banning the president of the United States was shocking. Taking action against Ron Paul is horrifying. It is senseless. Paul is a man of principle and peace. He is 85 and not active in politics. Paul does not incite violence and is a threat to no one.

How did we go from banning Alex Jones to taking action against Ron Paul in the space of two years? The answer is not hard to find. It lies in a principle abandoned.

https://fee.org/articles/facebook-su...=2020_FEEDaily
    Sean K. likes this.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

Surprised this is still on YT to be honest with all the censorship.

Seems like a lot of circumstantial evidence of a conspiracy to incite violence which resulted in a woman's death.

There's a trail of criminal activity here in my opinion that should be investigated to see if collusion and conspiracy exists on the parts of the people identified.

Too bad I don't trust federal law enforcement to investigate this death in that light.....not that they'd bother.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

It looks like Ron Paul is the latest victim of this witch hunt. Facebook banned him 'by mistake' apparently. It's amazing how many 'mistakes' are made just after someone expresses a controversial opinion.
    Some are speculating that he was banned for this article that appeared on the Ron Paul Institute Website:

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : A Nursing Home had Zero Coronavirus Deaths. Then, It Vaccinates Residents for Coronavirus and the Deaths Begin.

Big Tech has been limiting free speech in relation to COVID for over a year now.
    Last edited by Loonster; 01-13-2021 at 10:00 PM.
    Sean K. likes this.
    “If a tyrant is one man and his subjects are many, why do they consent to their own enslavement?"

Etienne de La Boetie (1530-1563)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors