Shocking Censorship at White House Forum

Thread: Shocking Censorship at White House Forum

Shocking Censorship at White House Forum

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=99933

Shocking! No not really shocking, but anger inspiring.

Those who were not there will never know Those who were will never forget.

Re: Shocking Censorship at White House Forum

Not surprising in the least. I hate this administration.

its so godamn frustrating.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I daresay extremely un-American.

What do you expect from people who are only concerned with power. They can not handle the scutiny of the puplic eye. Plus those sheeple that voted for them don't want to know either... It just affrim what the rest of us have been saying...
    'Courage is not the absences of fear, its the taking of action in the presences of fear."

You know most people do not even know what is on their BC exactly. In fact most people do not even have their long form, as most parents lose them before the child is 18. Anyway, my wife was talking to a bunch of women one day and someone brought up the birth issue. My wife remained quite and just listened. Most of the women said they believed he was born in Hawaii. When asked why, some said because he said so. As if his word is enough reason. :'(

Others said because he posted a copy of it on the Internet. When asked by the 'birther' if they had actually seen it, they all said no. So, I guess if it is on the Internet then it must be true, right? In fact, until my children were born I wasn't aware that the BC had the doctor's signature on it. Besides, anyone with half a brain could look at the BC on the net from Obama, and see that it was not scanned from a document and that it is a complete and total fake.

The point here is that most people are just taking Obama's word for it. As if a politician would never, never, lie to the people. At this point I am all but completely ready to give up. Not my firearms, but just in general. If the sheeple are not willing to wake up and they are the massive majority, then it is completely lost.

I was talking with my wife the other morning and she doesn't see the point of doing anything about this stuff until it happens. I told her she is completely wrong about that. You need to be aware of it before it happens so you can stop it. Once Universal Health care is written into law, then it will never go away and our health care will sure turn to crap.

:-\
    "If the provisions of the Constitution be not upheld when they pinch, as well as when they comfort, they may as well be abandoned." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Southerland, 1934

WWW.GLOCKFAN.US - Glock Pistol Forum

WWW.ACRFORUM.COM - Remington Bushmaster ACR Rifle Forum

It's a forum people and the mods can do whatever they want.

As a matter of fact, it is no different on Gun Forums. Gun Forums are just like that Whitehouse Forum, you disagree with all the cool kids, your post will get deleted and you get banned!

XCRForums being the exception

I know too, because I have banned from just about every forum because I had an argument with the Prom King.

Welcome to the new America. Actually, welcome to the old America as both Woodrow Wilson and FDR had thousands upon thousands of political prisoners to shut them up.

But I'm glad that Michelle Obama is finally proud of her country.

i know.....its so good that someone is finally gonna accomplish some positive things for this nation.

It's unsettling when i read the word "messianic" used to describe obama.

and this apology tour of the world is pure shite.

that guy's lower than a worms belly.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

that guy's lower than a worms belly
    Your being much too kind,I was thinking more along the lines of that "crap" the algae eater used to suck off the bottom of my dads old fish tank.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Sponsors