RESOLUTION OF THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT UNITED

Thread: RESOLUTION OF THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT UNITED

Another interesting E-mail I received.There was no link provided,so I'm not sure of the validity of it's origins.It is nevertheless very thought provoking.I think your going to see more of this kind of thing from different groups in the near future.I'm sure they will all be labeled racist,terrorist,right wing,militia,hate mongering,bible thumping....blah blah blah.
    I'm not sure what it's going to take for these idiots in Washington to realize they are not the last word,they do not have a monopoly on morality,intelligence or financial responsibility.They also do not realize that some of us will not lay down and be servants to the crown.They think they know what's best for us and are so high on that white horse(in their head anyway)they can't see that the principles and ideals that founded the nation that they claim to defend,are the same things they rape and trample everyday in their persuit of total domination of the populace,These two ideas CANNOT COEXIST.
    Somewhere the idea that the people tell them what do has gotten lost,now if you voice discontent with their corruption and poor handling of everything from unconstitutional judicial decisions to bouncing the national checkbook you are the labeled traitor,rebel,militant.They talk of transparency and accountability yet they hire speedreaders and pass a bill that just last Thursday night 300 more pages was added to at 3:00 A.M. yet it still passed.Now tell me please,as an honest individual,how in good conscience could you possibly pass a 1300 page bill,that includes the largest tax increase in history,without even reading what the hell it says?
    Anyway I just get going and it's hard to comprehend the bullshit anymore.Back to where I started,the subject of the E-mail.I'll let you read it and you decide:

(5/15/09)

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their safety and happiness.

WE, THEREFORE, THE PEOPLE UNITED, do ordain and provide for the following;

WHEREAS we mutually agree that our country has departed from the fundamental principles established by our Founding Fathers set forth in the Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution of the United States; and

WHEREAS there exists a massive collection of patriots throughout every state of this Union holding a potpourri of divergent agendas who uniformly desire to unite in a concerted effort to return to those principles; and

WHEREAS heretofore it has been proven quite difficult for the nation's patriots to unite in a concerted, universal effort to restore those principles; and

WHEREAS the consequence of doing nothing to this end is absolutely intolerable, unacceptable, resulting in disaster for this country; and

WHEREAS it is agreed among ourselves that it is imperative that the patriot community aggressively become proactive, rather than reactive, in response to the tyranny controlling our lives under the guise of "law;" and

WHEREAS we mutually agree that current forms of systemic "remedy" has failed us all, and that we are therefore convinced there is no remedy under the current system; and

WHEREAS we mutually agree that if there is to be freedom, a remedy must originate directly from We the People; and

WHEREAS we agree that revolution, which is inevitable if we do nothing, is not a remedy, but rather evidence of the lack of a remedy; and

WHEREAS we mutually agree that there is no higher form of self-government that exists, or should exist, than that of a People's Grand Jury accessible directly by the People; and

WHEREAS our currently composed county Grand Juries across this nation have been commandeered by government and prosecutors having a clear conflict of interest; and

WHEREAS we must absolutely, for our survival's sake, strive to achieve a united effort in which we must all agree; and

WHEREAS the judicial branch of government, as the final backstop, affects the agendas of the entire patriot movement, and every issue is ultimately determined by a judge (or judges) at some level, state or federal; and

WHEREAS we mutually agree that there should exist no person, or class of persons, that should be above the law, or shielded by immunity for wrongdoing, which immunity has been vested by the judges, for the judges; and

WHERAS if it were possible to cure every evil within our country, and leave the present judicial immunity intact, it would not take long before we would be right back to where we are today, and

WHEREAS nearly half of our states within this Union have a constitutional provision for a People's Initiative process, worded after the following manner: "All political power is inherent in the People. Governments are instituted solely for their benefit and purpose. They have the right to alter or reform their government whensoever they shall require it."

BE IT THEREFORE RESOLVED, that We, the People United, pursuant to our Declaration of Independence, and our Initiative processes, agree upon instituting these four basic and fundamental principles within our current form of government, which fundamentals affect us all;

1. Judicial Accountability

2. Directly to the People

3. In the form of an independent autonomous Grand Jury

4.. On the sole issue of abuse of Judicial Immunity

BE IT FURTHER RECOMMENDED that the Patriot Movement United agree among themselves to establish a target state which constitutionally provides a People's Initiative process in which we shall endeavor to submit and pass an Initiative Measure upon such ballot accomplishing the above four fundamental criteria, and to take on the establishment propaganda that shall certainly follow in their effort to quash our Initiative, and to overthrow the wishes of the People to pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

WE, THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT UNITED, THEREFORE, in a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, unanimously agree, not only for the sake of ourselves but also for our posterity, to pledge to each other, our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Re: RESOLUTION OF THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT UNITED

really wish there was a link.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Ya, couldn't find anything under "Patriot Movement United" or RESOLUTION OF THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT UNITED.

Thanks for posting DTOM. I'd like to learn more.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

When I get to feeling better, I am going to run some searches on this. I'll say one thing for certain sure, something has got to be done to get Our Nation back on the path that Our Founding Fathers intended for us to be on, from their day to the future and everything in between! We are now a People who are governed by professional politicians and the judicial branch of our government. Several of Our Founding Fathers, I believe Sam Adams and Ben Franklin, among others, were very wary of the Judicial Branch taking over, just as they are attempting to do right now. The 5-4 majority will soon be 3-6 and surely we will be down the crapper! It looks to me as though, Obama and Friends will be able to appoint at least 2 Supreme Court Judges and maybe another 1 or 2, which will push People like us right off the cliff, to be run over by the Reid's, Pelosi's, Franks, Dodds and their bed fellows! God Help Us!
    SINKER

Sponsors