Glenn Beck Series from Last Week.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck Series from Last Week.

Glenn Beck Series from Last Week.

I guess there are 25 parts. I don't have cable (or a cell phone).....I basically watch fire for entertainment.

I'm sure many of you have already seen this, but if you haven't...might be worth a look.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Re: Glenn Beck Series from Last Week.

I caught a few episodes. A lot of interesting interconnections to say the least.

SheepDog :2rifle:
    When the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away!
    (not knocking police, just gun grabbers)

Has anyone else been watching this? I'm on episode 15 or so......disturbing to say the least.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I watched all last week. It is sad that he is truly the only one that is willing to speak out. And that no one from the white house is even willing to spin it.
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I watched all last week. It is sad that he is truly the only one that is willing to speak out. And that no one from the white house is even willing to spin it.
    I'm on part 21 now.....great stuff.

i've watched a couple parts so far and I thought it was well done. Disturbing stuff!
    Washington's Cruisers

George Washington owned his own private navy with six schooners outfitted at his personal expense in the autumn of 1775. Ever the diplomat, Washington chose the New England pine tree motif as a gesture of solidarity and friendship between the northern and southern colonies.

Jack A Sol

Having not watched any of these yet, I'm not commenting on these specifically.

In general I am getting tired of people endlessly telling me how screwed up things are. I'm WELL aware of how bad it is.

Glenn has come up with the 9/12 project which is a nice way for folks to network and is a PART of the solution.

My problem lies with the fact that these talking heads refuse to acknowledge that there is really only a very few solutions to our problem, and they all involve violence or the imminent threat of violence to return the country to it's constitutional mandate.

I've been listening to the voices sounding the alarm for a very long time now. The information has been available to anyone who cared listen. I find it a bit disappointing that so many people are coming to the table now that the hour has passed for them to prepare properly.

I'm a bit conflicted in that on the one hand it's sooo late that it may not be possible to reverse this thing and retain the country as a single united territory, but on the other hand It's good to see people finally waking up and at least trying even if thier efforts are in a area that will not effect the change we need.

I'll feel alot better about things when a tea party march has the majority of it's participants armed with rifles rather than signs

trying to fix a broken system, with the system, that is hugely bought and paid for by "them" seems ridiculous.

but i'm kind of negative with my outlook because i don't have a lot of faith in the system.....so take it with a grain of salt for sure.

Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

I'll feel alot better about things when a tea party march has the majority of it's participants armed with rifles rather than signs
    That's just about right.Hopefully the show of force would be enough,I seriously doubt it,but who knows.This just about describes it.
    Some people you just can't reach,you can be nice,you can do everything you can to make them understand reason,but sometimes it's like my granddaddy used to say "If you can't listen,sometimes ya' got to feel".That's about where were at now.These sumbitches think they are more intelligent than us poor country folk with their high priced Ivy League education,or that they are morally superior because they won't pick up a gun to defend themselves.Tacweapons signature at the bottom of his posts sums it up nicely:
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".
    I swear I think the progressive minset is a disease,sure it starts out as brainwashing propaganda,but once your infected it stops all logical thought.Sorry for the rant,but I am sick to my guts that these dumbass legislators think they know whats better for me and mine than I do.We have let them get away with it too long,I too think it's too late to change course now,all we can do (if that is true) is hold on for the ride and rebuild when it's over.I am glad that Beck is making people aware,the information might be there,but sometimes people don't even realize they need to look for it.Which is why we're in the shape we are as a nation now.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Thanks for the link Sean. I had asked my in-laws to dvr the week for me but when I went there last night to watch them they had only recorded Mondays show.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have." ~~Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors