Seems To Be Confused About Who It Is He Works For.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems To Be Confused About Who It Is He Works For.....

Seems To Be Confused About Who It Is He Works For.....

http://blogofbile.com/2009/09/04/bar...-constituents/

Congressman Baron Hill from Indiana.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Re: Seems To Be Confused About Who It Is He Works For.....

That dude needs a reality check. He is really confused. He says he isn't going to let anyone tell him how to run his congressional office, isn't he elected to represent the people? Didn't we originally have representatives because we couldn't all voice our opinions, the same reason we have a president because we can't all talk to the head of other countries? maybe I am confused about how this whole thing works.
    Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

one word....wow.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

tk

Freakin' amazing. How about this: If you don't want to look like an asshat on YouTube, DON'T BE AN ASSHAT!

tk
    The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake free people get to make only once." Judge Alex Kozinski, 9th District

Thank goodness for him, his policy prevented footage of HIS townhall meeting from being on youtube. Dumbshit.

I hope when he's up for re-election, they run that vidclip over and over again.

Agreed, another example of politicians believing that since they're in office, they are just going to stay there and that somehow they've elevated themselves above public service. ??? How does that work again?
    The Rules:
    1. Bring a gun, Preferably bring two guns. Bring all your friends who have guns.
    2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice, AKA Double Tap
    3. Only hits count, the only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss
    4. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly
    If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun
    Rule of Unarmed Combat: Never be unarmed

Ya know what, add this dipshit to the Ass Whoopin' list!

yeah, this guy needs to be taken out to the garage and tuned up.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

yeah, this guy needs to be taken out to the garage and tuned up.
    Chris you almost read my mind,I was thinking out behind the woodshed,but I'm sure theres nothing wrong with him that a nice LARGE tire iron to the back of the skillet wouldn't cure. >

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Did you guys see Howard Dean explain the "plan" during that Townhall the other day? He followed it up on Chris Wallace's show today... I think I figured it out.

Howard Dean said "you want to know why obama isn't going for TORT reform? He doesn't want to take on the trial lawyers YET(this is where I picked it up)."

With the word yet, it implies he is well aware, especially being a Doctor, that Malpractice costs are driving health care costs up immensely, not only directly but indirectly as well. Doctors have people take quite a few tests/procedures prior to doing things to prevent malpractice suits... Anyways, losing my way, the point is, he wants to address this AFTER we have a "single payer" system I think. After all, once the Government picks up the tab they will get damn serious, like the other socialized nations did, about controlling this cost.

Well golly gee wiz, isn't that nice, instead of trying this FIRST we get to throw the whole damn system out, THEN do it. I smell something mighty nefarious going on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors