IS OBAMA A LEGAL US CITIZEN OR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN? CAN HE LEGALLY BE THE CIC?

Thread: IS OBAMA A LEGAL US CITIZEN OR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN? CAN HE LEGALLY BE THE CIC?

IS OBAMA A LEGAL US CITIZEN OR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN? CAN HE LEGALLY BE THE CIC?

Bill Rouse
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -- George Orwell
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
    -- Ronald Reagan
    "indomitable" That pretty much describes the United States Marines
    The Government does not need to know who owns what firearm.
    The Government needs to remember that WE DO own firearms.
    The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010, just 4 1/2 months from now!

I and many other concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing today in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5, since Obama's attorneys had just filed the motion on Friday. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. I guess Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, who is a former U.S. Marine, repeated several times that this is a very serious case which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said Obama must prove his eligibility to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution!!! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories today. She was fearless!

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
    www.SanDiegoMinutemen.com

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109242

A California judge today tentatively scheduled a trial for Jan. 26, 2010, for a case that challenges Barack Obama's eligibility to be president based on questions over his qualifications under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

If the case actually goes to arguments before U.S. District Judge David Carter, it will be the first time the merits of the dispute have been argued in open court, according to one of the attorneys working on the issue.

In a highly anticipated hearing today before Carter, several motions were heard, including a resolution to long-standing questions about whether attorney Orly Taitz properly served notice on the defendants, which she had.

Re: IS OBAMA A LEGAL US CITIZEN OR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN? CAN HE LEGALLY BE THE CIC?

No and No! :2cents:

I really don't he's a US citizen, BUT I think he's gonna pull a counterfit BC out of his ass and its gonna so good that it's gonna damn near impossible to detect. The so called "experts" who look at it "somehow" just aren't going to be able to tell its fake and all of us conservatives are gonna look like paranoid douche bags. If not we'll be stuck with Biden :duh:

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

An intriguing development. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000075492
    Why isn't there a process ? or if there is, why wasn't it followed.

This issue should NOT be hanging around. It, logically, should have been dealt with at the time of candidate filing.

But this is why Government doesn't work.

They are incompetent. They are lazy. They are self-serving.

Midas turned everything he touched to Gold. Everything the Government touchesw turns to sh-t.
    https://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,4903.0.html

"If the provisions of the Constitution be not upheld when they pinch, as well as when they comfort, they may as well be abandoned." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Southerland, 1934

WWW.GLOCKFAN.US - Glock Pistol Forum

WWW.ACRFORUM.COM - Remington Bushmaster ACR Rifle Forum

Quote Originally Posted by jawara View Post
    I really don't he's a US citizen, BUT I think he's gonna pull a counterfit BC out of his ass and its gonna so good that it's gonna damn near impossible to detect. The so called "experts" who look at it "somehow" just aren't going to be able to tell its fake and all of us conservatives are gonna look like paranoid douche bags. If not we'll be stuck with Biden :duh:
    Not really. I understand how most would come to this conclusion, however, what would happen is that Princess Pelosi would be come President Protemp, meaning temporarily President until after a special election by the public.
    "If the provisions of the Constitution be not upheld when they pinch, as well as when they comfort, they may as well be abandoned." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Southerland, 1934

WWW.GLOCKFAN.US - Glock Pistol Forum

WWW.ACRFORUM.COM - Remington Bushmaster ACR Rifle Forum

Well, I think that they are going to hold off the answer/decision as long as they can. His ratings are falling like a rock, thank God! I think that every other word that comes out of his mouth is a lie and everyone around him is a liar, cheat or crook! "IF" he was a Republican or even just White, people everywhere would be calling or an Impeachment or his resignation! But I have to say, more and more people are getting wise to all of their/his tricks and deceits.....there are more uncovered every day! I find it hard to believe that he has been involved in so many derogatory issues and is still serving as Our President! I am truly concerned that this crap is going to push us into a racial war and with all of the progress that we have made in that direction, is NOT going to stop it! Just the thoughts of something like that turns my stomach!

Don't know if you caught it but the latest version of the Obama/Birther/Birth Status lawsuits by Orly Taitz just got thrown out of court by Judge Carter as wholly without merit.

In point of fact not so much thrown out as nailed to the floor, drenched in napalm with a soupcon of thermite and then carpet bombed....

Judge Carter is not a happy bunny.......however he bent over backwards for Taitz considering that in Georgia the judges exasperation led to a $20,000 fine.

The Court finds that counsel’s conduct was willful and not merely negligent. It demonstrates bad faith on her part. As an attorney, she is deemed to have known better. She owed a duty to follow the rules and to respect the Court. Counsel’s pattern of conduct conclusively establishes that she did not mistakenly violate a provision of law. She knowingly violated Rule 11. Her response to the Court’s show cause order is breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court.

Oh, and before we get the usual "Cowardly Lib Commie bought off by THEM", Judge Carter volunteered and served as a Marine in Vietnam, was awarded the Bronze Star and had no problems with seeking the death penalty when an ADA or handing down the death penalty in California as a judge.

Link to the entire ruling.

http://www.politico.com/pdf/PPM145_birtherrlg.pdf

A few quotes.......

=====================================

The Complaint also requests that this Court enjoin the President’s “powers to order new deployments or assignments of any armed forces of the United States outside of the territorial limits of the United States without express Congressional approval, and further to limit the execution of certain orders of the President of the United States relating to the conduct of foreign policy by and through the use of currently deployed and assigned military force.”
    This “cut and run” call to lay down arms and leave this country defenseless is an effort by Plaintiffs to emasculate the military.

======================================

This Court will not interfere in internal military affairs nor be used as a tool by military officers to avoid deployment. The Court has a word for such a refusal to follow the orders of the President of the United States, but it will leave the issue to the military to resolve.

=======================================

If there should in fact be a dividing line for that is dependent on the likelihood of success in the election, then this is not a case which would hover on that line as Plaintiffs received only four-hundredth of one percent of the vote. The Court may have already met this entire group of voters at the hearings on this matter.

======================================

The inclusion of the First Lady in this lawsuit, considering she holds no constitutional office, is baffling.

=======================================
    Conduct of Plaintiffs’ Counsel

The hearings have been interesting to say the least. Plaintiffs’ arguments through Taitz have generally failed to aid the Court. Instead, Plaintiffs’ counsel has favored rhetoric seeking to arouse the emotions and prejudices of her followers rather than the language of a lawyer seeking to present arguments through cogent legal reasoning.

While the Court has no desire to chill Plaintiffs’ enthusiastic presentation, Taitz’s argument often hampered the efforts of her co-counsel Gary Kreep (“Kreep”), counsel for Plaintiffs Drake and Robinson, to bring serious issues before the Court.

The Court has attempted to give Plaintiffs a voice and a chance to be heard by respecting their choice of counsel and by making every effort to discern the legal arguments of Plaintiffs’ counsel amongst the rhetoric.

This Court exercised extreme patience when Taitz endangered this case being heard at all by failing to properly file and serve the complaint upon Defendants and held multiple hearings to ensure that the case would not be dismissed on the technicality of failure to effect service. While the original complaint in this matter was filed on January 20, 2009, Defendants were not properly served until August 25, 2009.

Taitz successfully served Defendants only after the Court intervened on several occasions and requested that defense counsel make significant accommodations for her to effect service.

Taitz also continually refused to comply with court rules and procedure. Taitz even asked this Court to recuse Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato on the basis that he required her to comply with the Local Rules.

Taitz also attempted to dismiss two of her clients against their wishes because she did not want to work with their new counsel.

Taitz encouraged her supporters to contact this Court, both via letters and phone calls. It was improper and unethical for her as an attorney to encourage her supporters to attempt to influence this Court's decision. Despite these attempts to manipulate this Court, the Court has not considered any outside pleas to influence the Court's decision.

Additionally, the Court has received several sworn affidavits that Taitz asked potential witnesses that she planned to call before this Court to perjure themselves. This Court is deeply concerned that Taitz may have suborned perjury through witnesses she intended to bring before this Court.

While the Court seeks to ensure that all interested parties have had the opportunity to be heard, the Court cannot condone the conduct of Plaintiffs’ counsel in her efforts to influence this Court.

"Remember children, once we have removed Mr Pin from Mr Grenade, Mr Grenade is no longer our friend"

Just 'cause I live here does not make me a septic, you muppet !

Just goes to show you that stupidity is alive and well in America.

Now, what I found more interesting was the thought that if you are not born in the US (aka McCaine) then are you really a US citizen?

Interesting ponder, but my take was, if it flies like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, looks like a duck and has duck DNA, then there is a pretty good chance its a duck.

If you are born to whatever standards that says you are a US citizen, then you are a US Citizen (though there is a difference between a citizen and a good one).

Just goes to show you how far common sense has fled from the political scene.

Quote Originally Posted by RC20 View Post
    Now, what I found more interesting was the thought that if you are not born in the US (aka McCaine) then are you really a US citizen?
    Not only a citizen, but eligible to be POTUS. At least, that's what the United States Senate has said.

110TH CONGRESS
    2D SESSION

S. RES. 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself and Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on April 24th.

RESOLUTION
    Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a ‘‘natural born Citizen’’ of the United States;

Whereas the term ‘‘natural born Citizen’’, as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to American citizens serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country’s President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the ‘‘natural born Citizen’’ clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress’s own statute defining the term ‘‘natural born Citizen’’;

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a ‘‘natural born Citizen’’ under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Sponsors