Glenn Beck: It's time to be heard!

Thread: Glenn Beck: It's time to be heard!

Glenn Beck: It's time to be heard!

I saw a glimpse of this last week ( I think). Anyway I thought this was cool and I thought I'd share.

Re: Glenn Beck: It's time to be heard!

Thank you for sharing. I don't have cable news right now anyway, but I've certainly not seen anything like that recently.
    It's really nice to see honest people with honest perspectives.

So where is Obama's stash? Did he find Lincoln's gold? ???
    "Because of my wartime experience, I am insistent on the point that logistics know-how must be maintained, that logistic is second to nothing in importance in warfare, that logistic training must be widespread and thorough..."
    - VADM Robert B. Carney, USN

What I find so interesting about this show was that
    1. Black conservitives dont get a voice on MSM.
    2. Glenn Beck is supposed to be a racist. Well even if he is I need to thank him becase this is the first time I've ever seen this many black conservitives in one place at the same time.

:deadhorse:I know I bring this up alot but I'm just so sick and tired of being called a sellout because I'm not a dumbass like those people that think "ObamaMoney" can just fall from the sky. I used to be a liberal, you what changed me? I got my CDL and good paying job and saw how much I had to pay in taxes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Good paying and hard earned money with a CDL. I don't have one myself but I married into a family of truckers and transporters and I honestly don't know if I could do many of the trips they do on a regular basis. More power to you for making America's infrastructure work.

That has to be the largest gathering of black conservatives i've seen too. And like you pointed out; it begs the question why there isn't at least one loud voice of black conservatism on MSM. I know of some black conservative commentators on WorldNetDaily (love them or hate them), but WND is far from mainstream too. I haven't been around too long but I can't think of a strong black conservative speaker since Martin Luther King. And while trying to follow up MLK is probably an unattainable goal there's no reason someone else can't cut their own path to be a voice of reason and conservative values in action. We've seen Oba-mao come up on the liberal side, I hope someone can do it on the conservative side as well.

"Because of my wartime experience, I am insistent on the point that logistics know-how must be maintained, that logistic is second to nothing in importance in warfare, that logistic training must be widespread and thorough..."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx6 View Post
    Good paying and hard earned money with a CDL. I don't have one myself but I married into a family of truckers and transporters and I honestly don't know if I could do many of the trips they do on a regular basis. More power to you for making America's infrastructure work.

That has to be the largest gathering of black conservatives i've seen too. And like you pointed out; it begs the question why there isn't at least one loud voice of black conservatism on MSM. I know of some black conservative commentators on WorldNetDaily (love them or hate them), but WND is far from mainstream too. I haven't been around too long but I can't think of a strong black conservative speaker since Martin Luther King. And while trying to follow up MLK is probably an unattainable goal there's no reason someone else can't cut their own path to be a voice of reason and conservative values in action. We've seen Oba-mao come up on the liberal side, I hope someone can do it on the conservative side as well.

The thing is I worked my ass off to get my CDL. I worked as a temp in an AID Auto warehouse in NY. I worked 12 hrs a day for $6.50 an hour. The place was dusty as hell. People would get hiredm work for 4 days and then quit because they couldn't stand it. I kept going. Why? because I knew if I sacrificed I'd be better off in the long run. In other words hand work and capitalism works.

Quote Originally Posted by jawara View Post
    In other words hand work and capitalism works.
    Ding. Ding. Ding.

Just need a way to spread the word. Might need to take the news around with a power drill to get it through some of the thick skulls around.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jawara View Post
    In other words hand work and capitalism works.
    Ding. Ding. Ding.

Just need a way to spread the word. Might need to take the news around with a power drill to get it through some of the thick skulls around.
    It won't, for two reasons. 1) Some people, when they see somthing they want will try to figure out how they can earn it. Others just get jealous at the people who HAVE and think they should just give it to them. 2) The word WORK. "You mean I have to work?" Whadda u tawkin bout' work!"

"Why would I start working when they deliver my checks for free??"
    I think I'm ok with giving out checks as long as there are a lot of rules with them. Like, "sir, you just lost your job, each month we're going to give you some pre-determined amount of money to take care of basic living arrangements for you and your family. You have three months to find another job, because after those three months, no more checks will be arriving". Something along those lines. At least before this economy.

I even believe in charity, but charity should come from individuals and churches, and perhaps townships/small communities but not governments.

Sponsors