Sean K., TomAiello, DTOM and others- You need to watch this!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean K., TomAiello, DTOM and others- You need to watch this!!!

Sean K., TomAiello, DTOM and others- You need to watch this!!!

Hey guys,

I watched a documetary called "Agenda:Grinding America Down" today. It brought up alot of interesting points and was very informative. You have to watch this and I feel a lot of you guys can see the real possibility of this happening in our lives everyday.

Heres is a link to the video

To the website http://agendadocumentary.com/
    "When your life depends on it, you will not rise to the level of your expectations, but rather fall to the level of your training."

Re: Sean K., TomAiello, DTOM and others- You need to watch this!!!

It never fails. Anytime a conservative view is expressed, some leftist pops up to call names and declare it BS propaganda. Thank you Tyler Mann, the rest of us would be lost without brave mouthpieces like yourself spending your days trolling the web looking for opposing points of view to keep us safe from.
    See you on the bounce

It looks like you can order it off their website. I might have to buy a copy and watch the whole thing.

There's actually been a fair bit of back and forth in the Idaho Statesman about the filmmaker (who is also a member of the State legislature).

Honestly, he kind of looks like a right wing answer to Michael Moore to me--has a definite viewpoint and isn't afraid to pick and choose the facts that best support his case. But I'll admit that I haven't seen his film yet, so I'm mostly basing my opinion on his editorials in the Statesman and also on the responses, which are mostly coming from left-wing lawmakers in the Boise suburbs.

I may have to drive up to Boise tomorrow morning anyway. Maybe I should just stop by his office and see what he's like in person.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I'm going to try an watch it sometime today,but my internet has been slower than normal. :duh:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

I ordered the DVD. Once I have watched it, I'll post back in this thread and offer to send it to anyone else who wants to see it.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Sounds good Mr. Aiello. Looking forward to it.
    See you on the bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    It never fails. Anytime a conservative view is expressed, some leftist pops up to call names and declare it BS propaganda. Thank you Tyler Mann, the rest of us would be lost without brave mouthpieces like yourself spending your days trolling the web looking for opposing points of view to keep us safe from.
    Honestly, it goes both ways. Similar tactics from the right or left. Although I feel I lived this before with McCarthyism, I do agree with the premise that the family unit has degraded within society and has caused a multitude of problems which we witness today.
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Looks interesting....but I'll reserve judgement until I actually see it. The problem I've noticed with many conservatives as of late is that apparently, some of them have no more moral compunction against lying than do the leftists they claim moral superiority over. If, as Tom says, this guy is cherry picking his facts, it really makes him no better than Michael Moore in that he is intentionally misleading people.

That said, I genuinely believe there IS some movement towards totalitarian government in the United States and that it is being purposefully planned and orchestrated...by whom I'm not sure. I'm not sure if it's a leftist, collectivist political group or if it's merely those who seek to rule over others based on their economic standing. Regardless of who it is....the end goal is the same....loss of freedom for the individual and effective enslavement of the masses.

Sean

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Beware of the extremes, left or right. Either could rob freedom from the masses.
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by MrChem View Post
    Beware of the extremes, left or right. Either could rob freedom from the masses.
    Exactly my point.....

Case in point: the "Republicrats" pushing renewal of the Patriot Act. The "right" seeks more government control just as the left does....two sides of the same coin.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors