XCR-L Won't Load Rounds from Magazine.... - Page 2
Like Tree4Likes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XCR-L Won't Load Rounds from Magazine....

Also, not sure of the internal bore depth, but could it be possible the firing pin spring is going to block height and causing the break? Not sure if the spring fully compresses during firing

Did everyone who broke a pin replace the firing pin spring at the same time with a new one? I didn't in this case, but may now just in case the spring may be part of the problem.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Just an update....gun runs like a raped ape on brass cased M193 from IMI, 55 gr. I did NOT need to open the port sizes in the Type 3 dial. Can't remember what I opened positions 5-7 to (specs are in the gas port stickied thread) but I was flinging brass on setting zero....setting 2 is throwing it between 4 and 5 o'clock (really odd) about 30' with authority.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors